Region 5 Heroes

So L/LBG squad seemed to work well for Region 4, but they seem underpowered for the new Region 5. Any suggestions on who would make a solid team?

Most of my legendary heroes are at rank 4 now and lvl 39 most with level 4 gear. That puts them above power rating 2300. Many of the epic heroes at rank 5 are near this rating too. Kassandra will be rank 5 after the current helix rift event, so I spend about 1m coin to upgrade her stats in the new Elite Training Room. She’s at rank 2474 currently.

Even with these pretty high level heroes region 5 is insanely difficult. For example the 1st 2 legacy missions have recommended power rating of 1760 and 1800. That is rubbish. The 2nd mission was near impossible with my heroes between 2200 and 2474.

I suspect I need to get to level 41 so that I can craft new 5 star weapons. But at this point my excitement about region 5 is dwindling every time I play.
     2 people found this helpful

Yeah it seems to need a slight nerf. I don't mind spending real money, and won't brag about how much I have spent, but a car payment to customize a single toon for a mission only to have to do it again for the next one is just insane.
    I personally think region 4 was just the right combination of challenging and fun..
     1 people found this helpful

I've been playing around some and Luciano and Luisa seem to do pretty well because of their stun / slows. My toons are 5 stars but only level 31 with 4* gear, so I'm hoping if I max them out I'll do well. I take them with Gaspar since his healing is unmatched even if he's underpowered....

I've only cleared the first story level in Region 5, and unlocked Loot, Legacy and Standard missions. But it was fairly easy with Luciano,Luisa and Gaspar...

Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by StuntmanDan84 Go to original post
    Most of my legendary heroes are at rank 4 now and lvl 39 most with level 4 gear. That puts them above power rating 2300. Many of the epic heroes at rank 5 are near this rating too. Kassandra will be rank 5 after the current helix rift event, so I spend about 1m coin to upgrade her stats in the new Elite Training Room. She’s at rank 2474 currently.

Even with these pretty high level heroes region 5 is insanely difficult. For example the 1st 2 legacy missions have recommended power rating of 1760 and 1800. That is rubbish. The 2nd mission was near impossible with my heroes between 2200 and 2474.

I suspect I need to get to level 41 so that I can craft new 5 star weapons. But at this point my excitement about region 5 is dwindling every time I play.
    I’m on the last legacy mission for now. My main team are shakir 5 star lvl 45 full 5 star gear 2551, Yusur 2496 for runner skill and Claudia for hp buff. The last boss tosquemeda have over 20k hp and he just need only 2 hit to kill shakir. Before that in the final room lots of creep with 10-15k hp. Its nearly impossible to finish it i tell you.

I’ve done that final mission now with 2 slightly different combinations of heroes, and seen it done in a video with a 3rd.

Team #1: Alvaro (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour plus slightly boosting health and attack in elite training room) Luciano (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour) and Gaspar (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour).

Team #2: Girolamo (@ rank 5 with his unique weapon, tier 5 belt and armour plus slightly boosting health and attack in elite training room), Luciano (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour) and Gaspar (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour).

Team #3: Lucas (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour) Luciano (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour) and Gaspar (@ rank 5 with tier 5 weapon and armour). With Lucas you should keep his 1 hit kill ability for Torquemeda.

The basic strategy for all of them is the same. Use the high route when it splits as it’s much easier. Use Luciano for the zip line at the end and to assassinate 1 enemy near the start (he will have to do 1 direct fight but should be fine). Use Gaspar primarily to boost Alvaro, Girolamo or Lucas. Also use him for the traps and jumps as it doesn’t matter if he looses some health. Other than that just fight it out.

I suspect you could swap out Luciano for Yusuf (with tier 5 weapon and preferably accessory). I also think you could probably bring another healer and go the bottom route fighting it out with Alvaro, Girolamo or Lucas (or maybe others). But I haven’t tried either of these.

@tscmichael check out this video. Using Shakir @lvl 42, Yusuf and Gaspar <39. https://youtu.be/M22yptCZzNA

I've used primarly Maria4*/5*, Luciano 5*, Girolamo 4*/5*, and Jean 4*/5*, for the first levels, then used also Yusuf 5* and Rosa 5*