Issue downloading on Xbox One DLC purchased on Xbox 360...

Did anybody else have an issue downloading on Xbox One the latest batch of DLC (The Pretty Reckless Pack, Manic Street Preachers Pack, Indie Rock Pack & Advanced Exercises) when purchased on the Xbox 360?

I always puchase the DLC on the 360 and then download it on the One so I have the songs on both consoles, and it worked every single time until these last few DLC packs.

I'm located in Mexico and purchase the content on the Mexico store.

I forgot to mention that when I go in to the store on Xbox One it only gives me the option to purchase the content instead of giving me the option to just install it.

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Yes, the forum thread "DLC 07/23 "Manic Street Preachers Song Pack" " has some folks noticing the same issue, as I do.

I reached out to M$ and they told me that it was not a problem on their end. Needless to say, they did not seem that interested in my issue.

Regardless, sees this issue has been going on for at least the last three packs.

I am not sure what the solution is but I will not purchase another DLC until this is fixed.

Have a similar issue. DLC (Last Resort) I purchased, and used for several years, stopped working on the Xbox One.
    Two other players are having the same problem with songs from the Jane's Addiction pack.

Have had a support ticket in for over a month. No real answers just canned useless responses.

I won't be purchasing any more DLC or other UBISoft products until it is fixed either.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Rev Null Go to original post
    Have a similar issue. DLC (Last Resort) I purchased, and used for several years, stopped working on the Xbox One.
    Two other players are having the same problem with songs from the Jane's Addiction pack.

Have had a support ticket in for over a month. No real answers just canned useless responses.

I won't be purchasing any more DLC or other UBISoft products until it is fixed either.

It's not in your manage content?
     1 people found this helpful

Using the manage content option is usually how I install on the One any content purchased on the 360.
    I purchased the Pretty Reckless pack and did not appear in the manage content, at the time I did not think much of it since in the past content could sometime take hours to appear, and then I went out of town for 3 weeks, came back, purchased the last 2 packs and the exercises on my 360 and none of it shows up in the manage content option as ready to install.

It used to be. Removed it to see if file was corrupted.

Played the song off and on since 2015.
    About 2 months ago I noticed it wasn't available to play
    any more. File was still installed under Manage section
    of xb1. It wants me to buy it on xb1 now.

Everything is good on Microsoft's end, they show licensing
    on both systems.

Reminds me of the problem they had getting dlc bought on
    the xb360 to show up on the xb1 when it first came out.

My guess is the store is messed up where they link
    the xb360 entitlements to xb1.

Be nice if someone from UBI could confirm what's going on.

I just noticed there is a discrepancy in the pricing for the last 4 packs between the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One stores.

This is probably due to an adjustment in the exchange rate of the Mexican Peso and the US Dollar, wich has happened before thru the years so that's not a surprise.

The Xbox One store is displaying the new prices while the Xbox 360 store is still on the previous pricing scheme (this has never happened before). I'm inclined to believe this is the root cause of my issues for downloading the 360 purchased content on the One, since it matches the timeline and content I'm having problems with.

Unfortunately I think Ubisoft would have to follow up with Microsoft on this.

MistaSnowman's Avatar Junior Member
    I too have ‘lost’ about 200 songs from my DLC collection and when I try to reinstall the missing DLC, I get an error while downloading.

Lord-Flatus's Avatar Member
    I'm having this same issue with the Advanced Exercises, but I'm in the US and use the US store.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►