Another week, another pack added to the list...

Affected packs so far :
    The Pretty Reckless Song Pack
    Indie Rock Song Pack
    Manic Street Preachers Song Pack
    Advanced Exercises Volume 01 Pack
    Wrestling Theme Song Pack
    Gary Moore Song Pack
    Bloodhound Gang Song Pack
    Women Who Rock Song Pack II
    Easy Exercises Volume 02 Pack
    Kaleo Song Pack
    Social Stars Song Pack
    Dragon Force - Highway To Oblivion
    Amaranthe Song Pack

And DLC that worked at one time but no longer is available in game (even if already downloaded and installed on the Xbox One) :
    Jane's Addiction Song Pack
    Papa Roach Song Pack
     1 people found this helpful

You can add me to the list. I have two open support tickets and have heard nothing back in a month. To top it off, in getting screenshots for ubisoft support, I accidentally bought the Gary Moore pack on xbox one

This has been going on since at least the 10th of June. More than a dozen new packs are having the same problem. No word from Ubi on what, if anything, is being done to fix it. There has been more than enough time for them to solve this. The last post by an Ubisoft rep was over a month ago. I hate to say it but this is bordering on consumer fraud.

Lord-Flatus's Avatar Member
    I, too, would like an update. But what I *don't* want is for everyone to bully Ubi into simply announcing the end of support for XBox360. It seems like Rocksmith is pretty much the only title releasing new content, other than World of Tanks.

No bullying intended, just a simple statement of fact. Unfortunately lack of customer service seems to be the standard for game companies these days.

Look at it this way. They have done nothing in about 4 months to fix this. What happens when the XB2 or whatever it will be called comes out.Will we have this same issue again?

Thanks to everyone still posting and keeping this thread alive.
    My support ticket just got closed for no reason. (well it says I haven't replied when I was the last one asking questions). I have re-opened the support ticket, but I don't think it will do any good.

It's frustrating as baring a few niggles (Enumeration, DLC not appearing) Rocksmith is great. Until this has been resolved I've stopped buying DLC/packs. I really want to support this but don't want to buy the X360 packs if I can never play them on the XBOne. I don't want to buy XBOne and then the XB360 issue is sorted.

All the best
    Robert.

Another week, another pack added to the list...

Affected packs so far :
    Indie Rock Song Pack
    Gary Moore Song Pack
    Kaleo Song Pack
    Social Stars Song Pack
    Amaranthe Song Pack
    Intermediate Exercises Volume 02 Pack

And DLC that worked at one time but no longer is available in game (even if already downloaded and installed on the Xbox One) :
    Jane's Addiction Song Pack
    Papa Roach Song Pack

Reopened my ticket with support outlining all the packs that are not working properly and the lack of any contact from support in the last month.
    Bet I'll get another canned response telling me absolutely nothing.

Yep, another pointless canned response. Here is what I wrote and their response.
    Had they taken a minute to look at the ticket they would have seen their response has nothing to do with the problem we are having with the dlc.

Me:

Four months have passed since I opened this ticket. I am still unable to use the song listed previously.

To update you here is the current state of things.

Packs and songs purchased on the Xbox 360 that are not transferring to the Xbox 1.

Older DLC

Papa Roach song pack
    Jane's Addiction song pack

Current DLC ( The last 14 packs are not transferring.

Indie Rock Song Pack
    Gary Moore Song Pack
    Kaleo Song Pack
    Social Stars Song Pack
    Amaranthe Song Pack
    Intermediate Exercises Volume 02 Pack

The last response from an UbiSoft rep was 8/27/09 in the support forums.

I and several others are experiencing these issues.
    Please give an update on what if anything is being done.

Thank you.

Ubi Support:

Hey revnull,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

Thank you for getting back to us! One common thing that can happen for packs transferred to the newer console is that the pack itself is not marked as being owned, however the individual songs are available to you. In this case I would ask that you please try searching the in-game store for the individual songs from the packs that you are missing. These will not be marked as owned, and we would ask that when searching for them, you do so without using filters. When you locate one of the songs from one of the packs, it should be marked as "Free" if it was one of the songs imported from your Xbox 360. I hope that this may help. If you are unable to locate the contents of your packs in this manner, please let us know.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
    Rammzy M.
    Ubisoft Customer Support

After replying back I receive another useless canned response.
    The second link is to a thread from 2014 when they were trying to sort dlc transfer out.

Supports reply

Hi there, I'm so sorry for the amount of time this case has been going on for.
    Thank you so much for your patience though we really do appreciate it.

Please take a look at this link as it has a lot of information on what you are looking for including transferring dlc from XBOX360 to XBOXONE: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...p-Xbox-One-FAQ

*If it asks you to pay money, stop and try that download again later, as the permission is not yet in place (and we don't want you to be accidentally charged twice for content you own). We are tracking users experiences here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...le-Songs-on-X1 if you'd like to share what you see.

If you are having trouble finding your 360 purchases on Xbox One, try the following steps:
    1. Select Games and Apps from your Xbox One dashboard.
    2. Choose Rocksmith 2014 Remastered and press the Menu button (three horizontal lines)
    3. Choose Manage Game
    4. Select Ready to Install from the left-hand menu
    5. You should see all the DLC you own, but is not installed. Choose Install All to add those songs to your Xbox One installation of Rocksmith.
    Again very sorry and please let us know if you still have issues or concerns.

Thank you,
    Victoria
    Ubisoft Support

I'd be happy if I could even get a response that they are going to honor the 360 --> XBOX One DLC purchases once fixed, or credit 360 purchases to XBOX One should they announce termination of this agreement, but no one will answer a direct question.