Just added mine to the list.
    Same problem.

Lord-Flatus's Avatar Member
    I'm still broken too. Advanced Exercises is the problem child as I haven't bought any RS DLC since then when I saw it was broken. I guess I need to hook up my 360 in the garage where I play since it's been a long long time already.

Same for me here. I bought on 360 like normal and it downloaded on 360 like normal. Go to XBox One like normal, but now the new DLC does not show up on the Ready To Install page. Go to the console store and find Rocksmith Advanced Exercises and select, and the only option is to purchase.

We can add the Easy Exercises Volume 02 Pack to the list of DLC with the same issue.

At least it's consistent...

I did a test and bought an older song. No problems with it porting over to the XBOX One. Definitely a new issue.
     1 people found this helpful

Another week, another pack added to the list...

Affected packs so far :
    The Pretty Reckless Song Pack
    Indie Rock Song Pack
    Manic Street Preachers Song Pack
    Advanced Exercises Volume 01 Pack
    Wrestling Theme Song Pack
    Gary Moore Song Pack
    Bloodhound Gang Song Pack
    Women Who Rock Song Pack II
    Easy Exercises Volume 02 Pack
    Kaleo Song Pack

And DLC that worked at one time but no longer is available in game (even if already downloaded and installed on the Xbox One) :
    Jane's Addiction Song Pack
    Papa Roach Song Pack

Just found this topic after 2+ hours of getting nowhere with Xbox Support.

Last night I bought the KALEO pack through The Riff Repeater link to the MS store as I usually do. My understanding is this links to the Xbox 360 store, which I’ve preferred for all the reasons we all have.

This shows up in my Order History, but will not show up in my Xbox One download queue, nor does it show as purchased in the Xbox One Store. Oddly enough, I had 3 songs from unique packs in my queue that I do not remember ever purchasing. Curious if the licensing somehow got mixed up (which seems improbable).

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Has Microsoft ever mentioned if XBox 360 licenses will transfer to the new system that comes out next year?

Maybe ubisoft is in a rock-and-a hardplace and can't leak why.

Originally Posted by Jtrain039 Go to original post
    Just found this topic after 2+ hours of getting nowhere with Xbox Support.

Last night I bought the KALEO pack through The Riff Repeater link to the MS store as I usually do. My understanding is this links to the Xbox 360 store, which I’ve preferred for all the reasons we all have.

This shows up in my Order History, but will not show up in my Xbox One download queue, nor does it show as purchased in the Xbox One Store. Oddly enough, I had 3 songs from unique packs in my queue that I do not remember ever purchasing. Curious if the licensing somehow got mixed up (which seems improbable).
    I've had at least a couple of this type of calls, I had to explain in great detail how the DLC purchased on Xbox 360 and download on Xbox One works regarding Rocksmith, only to get the same aswer "This is a developer issue". I've created trouble tickets with Ubisoft and only received the response "This is an issue with Microsoft".

A couple of weeks ago someone from Ubisoft actually responded to this thread, only to remain quiet since then.

Another week, another pack added to the list...

Affected packs so far :
    The Pretty Reckless Song Pack
    Indie Rock Song Pack
    Manic Street Preachers Song Pack
    Advanced Exercises Volume 01 Pack
    Wrestling Theme Song Pack
    Gary Moore Song Pack
    Bloodhound Gang Song Pack
    Women Who Rock Song Pack II
    Easy Exercises Volume 02 Pack
    Kaleo Song Pack
    Social Stars Song Pack

And DLC that worked at one time but no longer is available in game (even if already downloaded and installed on the Xbox One) :
    Jane's Addiction Song Pack
    Papa Roach Song Pack
     3 people found this helpful

Following up:

I got a resolution that I’m happy with for the time being. I was able to get a refund through Xbox Assist on my Xbox One.

I figured if the 360 purchase for that specific DLC wasn’t going to work on both systems, then I’d just go ahead and re-buy it though the store on my One. Still doesn’t fix the overall problem, but it is an option (considering the MS policy on no refunds for DLC)