There is an issue with random crashes, as others have reported. In the Helix event rewards are showing as black boxes. Also in promotion room the attendees are black, like ninjas. They look sweet, but it might be related...

Rankings not right

There seems to be an error with the For Democracy event. There were no rankings when it started, and now they seem to only include part of the event currency. Please can you fix, these two assassins are the ones I’m working on. I even bought helix credits to do so.

Originally Posted by blocka_vii Go to original post
    There seems to be an error with the For Democracy event. There were no rankings when it started, and now they seem to only include part of the event currency. Please can you fix, these two assassins are the ones I’m working on. I even bought helix credits to do so.
    Yeah similar to what I posted above. I also noticed that mission 1 gives triple the credits that misson 2 does (15xx, 500 respectively)
    You can reload the game for now to make it go away. Might take 1 or 2 exits to accomplish.
    Don't worry, our meta data is saved and you won't lose anything!

By the way, I love the new rush system: what a time-saver. Bravo!
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Nightstalkers80 Go to original post
    There is an issue with random crashes, as others have reported. In the Helix event rewards are showing as black boxes. Also in promotion room the attendees are black, like ninjas. They look sweet, but it might be related...
    We will be running some diagnostic tests to identify any potential wide-spread crashing issues. In the meantime, make sure you are playing on an optimized device and you have enough free space available. Report any repeating crashes to our Support team so they can conduct tech troubleshooting.

We are also investigating the mysterious black box issue. Make sure to also report it to our Support team with screenshots if possible so we can better track the issue.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Glad you are loving it, tictrictrac!

We hope to add new role-specific Tier 5 Gear Items and Legendary Gear Items in the future.

Currently, the Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, and Workshop can all be upgraded to level 10.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for your reply.

I’ve upgraded the blacksmith to lvl 9 now and saw what I can craft now and what I will be able to craft at with lvl 10.
    Still missing 5 star gear for many characters.

I’ve read that the events will get new difficulties in the future.
    But with Freerunners Frenzy for example there are two heroes (Constanza and Alonso) which will have to fight with 4 star weapons in the higher difficulties?
    Same with Stealthy Operations (Luis, Maximo).

Please, this must be an oversight.

edit: Can’t we just have some neutral gear to craft which doesn’t require the rare random dropping materials, which is significantly weaker than the specialized gear, but still be a significant update to the 4 star gear?
     1 people found this helpful

This has probably already been mentioned somewhere but Mario has not been added to the Shop for buying with Database Credits in the Daily Selection despite now being farmable in Legacy missions. Please could he be as I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Glad you are loving it, tictrictrac!

We hope to add new role-specific Tier 5 Gear Items and Legendary Gear Items in the future.

Currently, the Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, and Workshop can all be upgraded to level 10.

Hope this helps!
    Not very happy with the forging changes.
    First of all, the need of using randomly found elements means we can't equip our chosen heroes, luck decide who we can use in high lvl missions.
    Second, the role-linked items and the "to be included" items means extra restrictions in how I can play missions, since I have even less control than before in which stats I want to boost in any character.
    And when will be that "future"? Will they come before we already beat area 5, rendering them useless except in events?
    In my opinion, this new update seems to add an artificial barrier to prevent us from rushing the endgame, part based in luck and part in hero availability.

What would be really helpful is upgrading the Intel room for a higher max.