Would not mind options for warm and cold weather clothing like we saw in Red Dead Redemption 2, thick overcoat for cold weather and light sleeveless shirts for warm climates with options for lighter clothing as well with sleeves like a shirt or something to avoid sun burn, and old jumpsuits and old space suits run down uniforms and space suits.

I am sort of over the constant tribal look so some more uniform looking rag clothes with maybe the Pirate groups logo on the items so you can tell who they are with, full on combat armor options when you are assaulting some specific badguy who might have heavier weapons.

My 10 cents

Please don't do cross over content from other games and please don't do micro transactions. But if you have to then, please don't rub them in our faces continually.

You go to all this effort to build immersion, a full living breathing solar system, rich characters and then add 4th wall breaking content and reminders that we're just 'in a game' designed to make as much money from us as possible. "Here's a costume of you dressed like Rayman! Buy it now for only $2.00"

I know Ubisoft is a large corporation and they're in a big pond full of sharks all trying to get a bite of our wallets. I understand microtransactions increase a game's dev budget and scope, because, increased profit at the other end. But let's just keep it as sensible as possible and out of the way of the main story and menus. Pretty please!

The one thing I really want that I haven't seen mentioned yet, is the ability to choose your reason for being cloned if you play as a hybrid. I saw mentioned that they were all cloned for some specific purpose, like bounty hunting, mining, and the one I thought was the most interesting: being a toy/companion for a child. Now I kinda want to play as a fluffy bunny hybrid who was made to keep some kid happy and eventually got sick of it and decided he'd rather murder people and pillage valuables in space.

Excuse me i am tired of ps4 i got ff15 and thats it skyrim ok 80 hours assassin creed gj, um for 475$ what is that? Its honestly 2 games one you can fish in and one you can boat, i am severly dissappointed i will admit i dont play spyro anymore i want to fly and shoot a ground based animal from 100 to 50 meters away thats you give it but atleast 3 hits head torso legs,. Exm double does mean plate over plate or do i have to settle for leather besides that the ps4(do not stretch to ps6 comps install onto comps xm) is my main concern, im going for cyerpunk because fortnite has me used to shooting you, im gonna shoot you in ncis and blue bloods...

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789