i have really high hopes for bge2 i hope it becomes game of the year in the year it releases ( most likely 2020 ). and i hope they take the title of "most advanced/detailed character customization" from sims 4 & black desert online. yea BDO has good character creation but I'm not a fan of the knight ages. BGE is just my style let alone BGE 2. I pray BGE 2 as the best open world game ever.
     1 people found this helpful

Tattoo artists

I think there should be a tattoo artist that you can visit somewhere in Soma and create something original for you and your crew, maybe give this different tattoos like ranks

Tattoo Artist Input

Having an actual tattoo artist crate some culture style tattoos for the characters.

I guess the short answer is..well..all of it
     2 people found this helpful

Scars/burns- not just on face but on bodies too

marks/blemishes

facial hair

warpaint- on face and body

The ability to make small and short characters, especially for hybrids. I love that some of the concept art shown so far features shorter species, like the monkey or the chameleon (below), but I hope they aren't the only options available!

The first ever Space Monkey Report (all the way back in December 2017, linked below) showed off some really cool tech for creating hybrid characters. Later livestreams have led me to believe that that this early tech has been dropped from the main game (maybe due to logistical issues, like with animation and accessories), but I really do hope players have a similar kind of control over the build of their hybrids' fine-details - and not just through hair and accessories, or prosthetics and augmentations.

For people who are unfamiliar: Space Monkey Report #1, at timecode 34:33.

2 people found this helpful

I know how to customize my own character for Beyond Good and Evil 2. It’s easy. I could do a female half-human and half-feline. Her skin can be tan or brown. She could be a damsel in distress and also a Pirate 🏴*☠️ who can seek out jewels 💎. Her two weapons are a Sword 🗡 and a gun. Tattoos: Moksha and compass 🧭. Clothes: midriff tank top, a sarong. Shoes 👠: Boots 👢. Hairstyle 💁*♀️: a long low ponytail. Headband color: purple. Gadgets: PDA.

Personally I'd love to see gaudy augmenents and jewelry, and a height slider, and other sliders for every part of the body, maybe even one for hair length and fur length! Many species from vulpine to rodent ofc!! If there's tails in the game, gimme tail jewelry and tail bags and customization for said tails. And finally, weapon customization from cyber swords and bows to gun please as well as color customization for everything! Including adding dyes to hair/ fur and the sort! Literally character customization is one of my fav things so lots of variety and customization is the best!

Every good pirate needs baubles and proper tats, no matter the time or place.

I think it would be extremely handy to have a color wheel as an option for every customizable item. Predesigned color palettes are awesome to have for those who just want to pick something very quickly.