Calendar

It would be awesome if the calendar was adjusted so that it matches that month, instead of the current 28 day one. Maybe extra helix or cubes as incentive for our dedication? Just a thought: I know yall have plenty on your plates ; )

+1 for calendar month

Ubisoft does the calendar month reward system in Trials Frontier.
    Just copy that same setup.
    Seems easier to manage than all users being on a different reward schedule.

+1 also. I posted this another thread as well. That way if you miss a day, then you miss that reward. A randomized DNA cube would be a nice addition. Or intel for those of us that don't need many DNA. Until we do
    *tosses quarter into well.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Nightstalkers80 Go to original post
    It would be awesome if the calendar was adjusted so that it matches that month, instead of the current 28 day one. Maybe extra helix or cubes as incentive for our dedication? Just a thought: I know yall have plenty on your plates ; )
    The Daily Rewards calendar is indeed designed to include some "buffer" days (except for February) to provide some breathing room in case players are unable to log-in every day or if they did not begin collecting the rewards at the beginning of the month.

We will consider your suggestion should we re-approach the design in the future!
     1 people found this helpful

Oh ok I understand now, thank you. I like the new DNA re-work better anyway.
    Will it be a vote every month, or just for September as a trial run? Also will it just be epic heroes and below?
    Note: Yall can request desktop view in your browser to see the forums as if on a computer. You can check the boxes for voting