Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: The Coon Rises

Hello everyone! It’s Toller here, reporting in with your newest Developer Update!

THIS WEEK

Wondering what the week will bring? Wonder no more! Here’s this week’s Weekly Timetable:

Welcome to the end of July! We're greeting August with a bang this year, as we prepare for our first Coon event this weekend! We'll also have a 24 hour event with Call Girl starting tomorrow and we'll be reducing the cost of all Superhero cards by one for this week's Challenge mode! Do you already have a favourite superhero? Are you as obsessed with The Chomper as I am? Let us know!

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

KNOWN ISSUES

We'll also be working on sweeping up the last of the issues from our update this week. Missing locker screens and improperly counted victories with the Call Girl tasks will (hopefully) be fixed, but of course do tell us if any new issues have popped up or if you're still experiencing any problems once the fix is live. I don't have an exact date for when it will be available, but it IS looking like it could be early this week. I'll keep you all in the loop once I hear more!

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment, but I’ll be quick to share any new updates or details about anything as I hear them. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Please be aware that our fantastic Buck is enjoying some much-deserved holiday time right now, so if you need help with anything, please feel free to reach out to me rather than him. We'd hate to have your message lost in the shuffle!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

Eh...no balance changes?
     1 people found this helpful

Where is the Incan nerf?
     3 people found this helpful

lukazilla5xg's Avatar Member
    Where's the balance update? Where is Classi buff? Honestly the developer update has been pretty much bad. You guys should only post the weekly timetable in Twitter. There's nothing really important in these updates, a lot of questions unanswered, a lot of problems simply ignored.. It is a shame, every developer update at Monday is a shame, vague information and that's all.

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    And at least the Incan bug fix (beam hits behind NK as well) and the Alien drone bug fix (can be combusted)?

You guys should stop calling that "Developper's update".
    There's nothing about what we are expecting from the developpers: no balance change, no informations on most of the reported bugs, no progress towards server side (lol) or anything related to the developpment of the game. You just call it "this week's event timetable".

ScottOld's Avatar Banned
    so... less then last week...

no balance changes, no making superhero cards easier to get so we can play these events?

no bug fixes, and no deranks being sorted

Balance updates should be constant instead of monthly. A LOT of cards need to be balanced, some are overpowered others are awful even at high levels. I love this game, seriously, is the only mobile game I play for over a year and I'm getting a lot frustrated every week. Things need changes, everything in life change but this game for some reason don't change. Bugged battles, a lot of trash cards, a little percent of chance to get new or old cards that we really want. Today I only play for fun, because I lost my competitive spirit a long time ago. Hope you guys can bring some interesting changes for the game. I have a lot of suggestions and I already said them in Discord, Facebook and Twitter but as always I am ignored

I forget to say: I always supported the dev team but I have more complainings than compliments now. Things need to be changed, you all know this

Again, for over a year now, I've been asking if you could improve token events. Reward wins with 20 guaranteed tokens. Reduce the total points needed to finish solo and team portion. And again I'll be ignored along with the other posts. Thanks devs!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►