Just all my thoughts

Game has been awesome since update...why don't you promote the way the wheel works now! Ppl don't know the update fixed alot had friends saying they won't buy blah blah...I think you missing a opportunity because when NFS shows up. It's lock down but I think this game is really good & can compete with NFS. Need rearview camera in dash and review mirrors to work. Too much snow in street races also need more of them. Need to have multi player private race options with full control of race settings pre race. Besides that this game is still best arcade racer so far! Good work guys
     2 people found this helpful

Quality of Life changes needed

I think we should be able to invite people to our garages and upgrade our houses and to be able to have car shows in designated locations or something like this because this will make me and plenty of other people want to stay and grind through races.

master2g's Avatar Member
    Maybe I am losing my mind but in a few earlier videos on YT the house layouts were different. Must have been the beta ? I have seen the layouts that looked like the house was in renovations or similar style. Just me that seen this ?

i think what U saw was the house has 3 lvls of unlock
    wenn ya start the game ya only have acces to the main floor
    (no elevator acces to the other floores and it has an "under constrution" look)

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by PaSTor_GhosT Go to original post
    Too much snow in street races also need more of them.
    Dear God no. If anything, this game needs les focus on Street Race and more focus on the other disciplines, because Street Race is already filled to the brim with events.

Edit:
    Originally Posted by master2g Go to original post
    Maybe I am losing my mind but in a few earlier videos on YT the house layouts were different. Must have been the beta ? I have seen the layouts that looked like the house was in renovations or similar style. Just me that seen this ?
    The house automatically upgrades. As Lunytrickz said, you unlock more floor the further you progress, but the living room also changes its appearance. When you're a rookie the living room looks more like a ruin than anything else.

master2g's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    Dear God no. If anything, this game needs les focus on Street Race and more focus on the other disciplines, because Street Race is already filled to the brim with events.

Edit:

The house automatically upgrades. As Lunytrickz said, you unlock more floor the further you progress, but the living room also changes its appearance. When you're a rookie the living room looks more like a ruin than anything else.
    Ah ok i see. , well I never saw that right from the start so i must have not gone to the house until after a few events then. I bought the season pass and started from there . I didn't even clue in there was more then one level until about 10 hrs into the game. As per the norm i seem to miss the simple stuff in this game at first lol.