Ninja Leaderboards Broken

There was a post made by Zar right at game launch where he mentioned that on Ninja difficulty tracks, you can't get on leaderboards unless you 0 fault. Bout half a year later and I still haven't even heard so much as a mention of this bug by you guys. Please, please, look into this. It is preventing myself and other builders from releasing tracks, it is preventing a lot of people from grinding tracks, it is simply keeping the ninja community away from the game.

Unfortunately, from a community members point of view, you are simply ignoring us. There are still a number of us that WANT to play the game, WANT to build tracks everyday... A simple leaderboard fix would do great things. Tweak the TC feeds so its easier to find tracks and harder for tracks to get lost.. And that's bringing back a good number of people right there.

Sorry man but if your thread is in the area of the forum it means it is out of sight and out of mind.

If you posted this here in the player support forum than go ahead and repost in general forum. It might be seen. It might be replied to.

If your post was moved here from general forums then that means it was effectively swept under the rug.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by I The Hojo Go to original post
    There was a post made by Zar right at game launch where he mentioned that on Ninja difficulty tracks, you can't get on leaderboards unless you 0 fault. Bout half a year later and I still haven't even heard so much as a mention of this bug by you guys. Please, please, look into this. It is preventing myself and other builders from releasing tracks, it is preventing a lot of people from grinding tracks, it is simply keeping the ninja community away from the game.

Unfortunately, from a community members point of view, you are simply ignoring us. There are still a number of us that WANT to play the game, WANT to build tracks everyday... A simple leaderboard fix would do great things. Tweak the TC feeds so its easier to find tracks and harder for tracks to get lost.. And that's bringing back a good number of people right there.
    Hello, apologies for the wait.

We don't have any known issues with the PB not being saved when completing the race with a fault. We have had reports of PB's not being saved if a player has many (200 for example) faults, and that has been reported to the production team for review. When completing the Ninja tracks, do you experience an error at all?

If you are still experiencing this issue, please provide a video so we can show our dev team some clear reproductive steps.

We will continue to do the best we can to improve the game to keep the community happy. I will keep checking this thread for updates.