Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by robpoole Go to original post
    No word here of new legacy, standard and loot missions for region 5. Hopefully these weren't mentioned because they're a given, and not because they're being omitted?
    Originally Posted by StuntmanDan84 Go to original post
    @robpoole the fixes section mentions region 5 loot missions. And if we didn’t have new legacy, standard and loot missions for region 5 we wouldn’t be able to get those new crafting materials.
    robpoole, you're correct. Region 5 will have new Loot, Legacy, and Standard missions as well as the new Story missions.
     2 people found this helpful

Crashes all time

Please all crashes in game new region 5 more and more crashes impossible played

Looking forward to the update...BUT have you fixed the occasional crashing of the game????

Do you know about the glitch with the 'Friend at my back' achievment? Will there be a patch for it?

Also will there be 'high probability' legacy missions for those characters that already have 'low' ones? I.e.Domingo, Rodrigo,Ezio etc

Achievement glitch

yes, me too

There may be a problem with obtaining special resources in resource-gathering missions. For 10 missions did not give any. Sorry about the translator.

DNA Fragments

I Sitting on 146k Fragments and cant Exchange it. I Hope there is a Option in the Future were u can exchange it for bronzecoins and also i Hope they reduce the Costs for the Elite Trainings room its way to expensiv + change for the room the costs in % and Not the Training Time for Upgrade for the room. I Hope some Changes in this way will come
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by szanand1 Go to original post
    Do you know about the glitch with the 'Friend at my back' achievment? Will there be a patch for it?
    Yes. We are actively investigating the issue and we hope to get it resolved as soon as possible!

Special crafting material

Thx for the update...but it seems I am missing something. I never get any special crafting material when doing a loot mission... So I can't craft any upgraded weapons... Please help me.