what's the software I need? How do I view the already existing online maps? (I presume my computer already has them downloaded somewhere, every time I play online)

what's the software I need? How do I view the already existing online maps? (I presume my computer already has them downloaded somewhere, every time I play online)

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    full mission builder

Can't find a good FAQ/guide for it, and none specificaly for online maps making.
    Any recomendations?

been there. Couldnt figure out/read in any of these links how to "select" an existing (on the map) airbase (Which is the first thing I tried to do after loading a map).
    Anyway, thanks, a guess that's all that's available - I'll try again later.

vocatx's Avatar Senior Member
    If you are talking about actually making a map from scratch, you can't do it. You can, however take any of the numerous maps in the full mission builder, add aircraft, ships, and objects to one, and build a mission. It take time to learn it, and I'm still in the learning stages myself, but it can be fun, especially if you make a co-op and have some friends join you for a little on-line action.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Couldnt figure out/read in any of these links how to "select" an existing (on the map) airbase (Which is the first thing I tried to do after loading a map). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi,

You don't actually "select" an airbase by clicking on it....you need to set a plane on it. The method of doing that differs between Dogfight & Co-op maps.

The Objects menu in the full mission-builder is where you'll find what you need.

You could try posting in the Mission builder forum - there's a lot of knowhow & some very useful stickies there.

B