sixburn's Avatar Banned

Sound Problem on PC

I can't hear anything I am at the beginning of the game, the logo does not have sound, the audio setting does not have volume control on this game either. I have restarted uplay, restarted the game, same thing. updated my sound driver, same thing.
    my sound card is Realtek HD

sixburn's Avatar Banned
    any solution? suggestion? work around? reinstalled the game, driver, still no sound.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello sixburn, I do apologise that no response was provided in this thread until now. I hope that, if you resolved the issue during the Non-VR Open Beta period, you enjoyed participating in it.

For your future reference and information, if encountering issues with your in-game sound, we would recommend completing our basic PC troubleshooting steps in the first instance, to ensure that no basic / common issues are interfering with the game or your ability to play it.

Should issues persist, we would then ask that you create a support case on our website, and submit your MSinfo and DxDiag files for further investigation by our dedicated team. We can then take a closer look into the issue with you, and hopefully find the root cause and resolve it.

Thank you.