1. #41
    Originally Posted by Roque_AssassinX Go to original post
    If you can't understand Try-Harding based on it's compounded words, you need to go back to school... Trying Hard in casual is not playing Casual. It's also not beating people fair and square. I guarantee that you're one of those people who only plays Casual to make yourself feel better after losing in Ranked, if you even play Ranked. The reason Casual is there is to not need to try. You ruin that for other people by going in sweating and playing your hardest when you don't need too. If you honestly need to play your hardest every game, you should ONLY play in Ranked.

    Wouldn't surprise me if you were the type that spouts obscenities when you're winning in Casual either, just to try and rub it in peoples faces...

    P.S. - Stop liking your own posts...
    So you are the type of person to assume things about people on the internet. Because I can guarantee that not one thing you said is a fact and not true about me. Take your pathetic assumptions somewhere else. I'm not the kind of dickhead to like my own post. I'm an extremely nice person and one of the most unselfish people you will ever meet. I am almost never toxic in the game so I have no idea where you are getting this information from. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried and I don't appreciate you making false claims and trying to spread it and making me seem like the bad guy because I'm confident I'm not the bad guy. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed perhaps?

    I encourage you to search through all official documents and all through the menus of the game and tell me where it specifically says "don't try in casual if you are 'good' according to some low level player". Imagine telling a player how to play and imagine how stupid that sounds. I will try all I want because it's not against any rules at all. If anything direct your anger towards ubisoft for not having a good matchmaking system in casual. Don't blame me for playing the way I want when there is nothing toxic about the way I play.

    I'm 1000000% confident that I'm the good guy in this and at the risk of sounding naive to some people I don't see how what I am doing is wrong in any way, shape or form. Again, I don't appreciate you making me sound like the bad guy for simply playing the game.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #42
    Rainbow Six Siege is dead for me. I even decided to uninstall it.

    Siege has a good concept of tactical combats to secure areas or rescue hostages, but I think Ubisoft f***ed up at some points.

    They went too far in the E-Sport mode that they forgot the cord of the game.

    Now the game is almost just run and gun with stupid gadgets everywhere. Only the two first seasons had operators with realistic gadgets that required skills. Also now the game is full of toxic players everywhere.

    I would have prefer if Ubisoft sticked to realism like the alpha footage with bad guys being skinned as bad guys... a bit like if everyone was playing recruits. Also if maps were larger, it would include more tactical plays.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by Slammin. Go to original post
    So you are the type of person to assume things about people on the internet. Because I can guarantee that not one thing you said is a fact and not true about me. Take your pathetic assumptions somewhere else. I'm not the kind of dickhead to like my own post. I'm an extremely nice person and one of the most unselfish people you will ever meet. I am almost never toxic in the game so I have no idea where you are getting this information from. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried and I don't appreciate you making false claims and trying to spread it and making me seem like the bad guy because I'm confident I'm not the bad guy. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed perhaps?

    I encourage you to search through all official documents and all through the menus of the game and tell me where it specifically says "don't try in casual if you are 'good' according to some low level player". Imagine telling a player how to play and imagine how stupid that sounds. I will try all I want because it's not against any rules at all. If anything direct your anger towards ubisoft for not having a good matchmaking system in casual. Don't blame me for playing the way I want when there is nothing toxic about the way I play.

    I'm 1000000% confident that I'm the good guy in this and at the risk of sounding naive to some people I don't see how what I am doing is wrong in any way, shape or form. Again, I don't appreciate you making me sound like the bad guy for simply playing the game.
    You and rogue are both right, however with rogue being more in the.. "winning circle" so to speak. Spawnpeeking and pixel peeking and all that rarded sh*t IS being an absolute sweaty nerd who needs to just sit back and ENJOY the game.
    I expect I'll hear the same old counter argument "buT ThAtS hoW I hAVe A gUD tIMe1!1!!"
    So, you enjoy ruining the experience for (most likely) new players and players who are just trying to have a nice, fun, balanced round in a tactical shooter?
    Sure, spawnpeeking is "realistic" (kinda) but that doesn't mean its fun.
    As for rogue, you need to not put all your cards (insults/assumptions) on the damn table and take a step back. I agree with most of your posts, but your also making an absolute tw*t out of yourself.
    Stats, mean fu*k all on here, NO ONE has to prove anything to anynone, the fact people think they do is absurd and they all need to calm their tits.
    Insulting, will get you no where when it comes to the siege community, especially since SOME of them (like 90%) are self absorbed smart a*ses. I suggest you look at GAME stats (not operator stats, just making that abundantly clear so that no brainlit gets confused) ,in-game images and other community feedback to back yourself up, rather than just throwing random insults at people.

    Now then, whether this is going to do anything, I honestly don't care, but since this is the siege community, I await the inevitable "git gud" or other toxic nonsense, in response to this comment.


    I'm so tired.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #44
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    You and rogue are both right, however with rogue being more in the.. "winning circle" so to speak. Spawnpeeking and pixel peeking and all that rarded sh*t IS being an absolute sweaty nerd who needs to just sit back and ENJOY the game.
    I expect I'll hear the same old counter argument "buT ThAtS hoW I hAVe A gUD tIMe1!1!!"
    So, you enjoy ruining the experience for (most likely) new players and players who are just trying to have a nice, fun, balanced round in a tactical shooter?
    Sure, spawnpeeking is "realistic" (kinda) but that doesn't mean its fun.



    I'm so tired.
    For new players there is the newcomer playlist. After coming outta there they should have learned to aim at windows that are broken. Everyone put up with that when they started playing. Back in my days jäger even had his acog still.
    And i enjoy myself when spawnpeek everybody is in casual for their own enjoyment. If the new players dont have the pacience to wait and carefully check for spawnpeeks or get mad then if they get spawnpeeked r6 siege might be the wrong game for them.
    Share this post

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    For new players there is the newcomer playlist. After coming outta there they should have learned to aim at windows that are broken. Everyone put up with that when they started playing. Back in my days jäger even had his acog still.
    And i enjoy myself when spawnpeek everybody is in casual for their own enjoyment. If the new players dont have the pacience to wait and carefully check for spawnpeeks or get mad then if they get spawnpeeked r6 siege might be the wrong game for them.
    Not necessarily. When i started for those first 30 lvls it wasnt 24/7 spawnpeeks and i also didnt find out bout some of the nastier angles that you never think bout checking till way later. Besides some spawns in this game are horrendous about having 30 different angles you have to watch as soon as you take two steps.
    Share this post

  6. #46
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    You and rogue are both right, however with rogue being more in the.. "winning circle" so to speak. Spawnpeeking and pixel peeking and all that rarded sh*t IS being an absolute sweaty nerd who needs to just sit back and ENJOY the game.
    I expect I'll hear the same old counter argument "buT ThAtS hoW I hAVe A gUD tIMe1!1!!"
    So, you enjoy ruining the experience for (most likely) new players and players who are just trying to have a nice, fun, balanced round in a tactical shooter?
    Sure, spawnpeeking is "realistic" (kinda) but that doesn't mean its fun.
    As for rogue, you need to not put all your cards (insults/assumptions) on the damn table and take a step back. I agree with most of your posts, but your also making an absolute tw*t out of yourself.
    Stats, mean fu*k all on here, NO ONE has to prove anything to anynone, the fact people think they do is absurd and they all need to calm their tits.
    Insulting, will get you no where when it comes to the siege community, especially since SOME of them (like 90%) are self absorbed smart a*ses. I suggest you look at GAME stats (not operator stats, just making that abundantly clear so that no brainlit gets confused) ,in-game images and other community feedback to back yourself up, rather than just throwing random insults at people.

    Now then, whether this is going to do anything, I honestly don't care, but since this is the siege community, I await the inevitable "git gud" or other toxic nonsense, in response to this comment.


    I'm so tired.
    I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve with this comment? Not once did I mentioned spawnpeeking and I don't even do it myself. I'm not a fan of it either but at the end of the day a lot of people do it and you just gotta learn to adapt and deal with it. I also don't know why you bought stats into the argument when I didn't even mention stats either. I'm with you in that I don't care about any stats at all so I have no idea what you are getting at with this.

    "So, you enjoy ruining the experience for (most likely) new players and players who are just trying to have a nice, fun, balanced round in a tactical shooter?"

    No I don't like ruining the experience for other people. I feel like you didn't even read my previous comments because otherwise why would you say this. I remember being a new player and it sucks. But I'm not going to sacrifice my enjoyment for anyone else's enjoyment because why would I even play the game knowing I'm not going to get enjoyment from it? The whole reason video games were created was for our enjoyment. The question would be why would I ever come up against new players? It's not my fault if I do come up against new players. Do you really expect me to see the levels of all the people in my lobby and adjust my skill according to them? Because I think that sounds ridiculous. I just feel like I'm repeating myself at this point. I don't understand why you are under the impression that a new players enjoyment of the game should be prioritised over other people's fun.

    I also struggle to see how my previous comment was in any way insulting. I was and still am very relaxed and calm when writing as I have no intentions to offend. If anyone is offended by it then that's not my problem. Sorry not sorry
    Share this post

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by NATural22cHANce Go to original post
    I liked his post. Deal with it.
    I only just realised you can't even like your own post. I think he just wants to argue lol
    Share this post

  8. #48
    NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SKOL
    Posts
    1,403
    Originally Posted by Slammin. Go to original post
    I only just realised you can't even like your own post. I think he just wants to argue lol
    Rofl. Inb4 conspiracy theory that you and I are the same person
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #49
    Its casual , why you bent outta shape about losing.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345