Originally Posted by Roque_AssassinX Go to original post
    If you actually read my first post. You'd see i said they need to fix something around Casual... Not fix the sweats. I also mentioned fixing Spawn peaks which is another major factor that ruins any fun for casual games.

To define sweat for you. It's try-harding in a game-mode that is designed to be relaxing, a mode where people can go in and chill out and just do stupid **** if they want too. Not be forced to play against people (I assume like you) that want to try-hard their way through casual because they're not winning in Ranked. Trying to run Ranked strategies to out-play people who are just their to have a good time.
    If you're honestly that pent up in every game you go into, maybe you need a release elsewhere... Custom games is for practising your Ranked strategies, Scrims exist. Hell, with the amount of matching services out their for games these days, your entire argument is invalid. (I.E. Gilded, 10Man, Literally any R6 Siege discord, and their are plenty of them)
    Yes but define "try-harding". The two terms are used in the same way within the community and you can't describe a word by including the word in it's definition. The whole concept is so silly and is used by people who get beaten fair and square by someone better than them and there is NOTHING wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with that since it's impossible to have a drawn game. There is always going to be a loser. Since when did relaxing and trying not go together? That's the way you make it seem but I "try-hard" while still being relaxed. These words are not opposites in definition. Not once have I ever gone to casual because I'm not winning in ranked. NOT ONCE. Why do so many people on here make fake accusations of people they know nothing about? How about treating each individual on a separate basis and not grouping people together based on your own personal beliefs.

I truly don't understand the concept that some people have that you can't try in casual. You want me to not try (which for me isn't fun) so the game's fun for you? No offence but surely you can understand me putting my own entertainment before others. I don't mean for this to come across as selfish as I'm the most un-selfish person (sometimes a bad thing for me) but why would I play a game where I gotta put others fun before my own? Surely you can see how stupid that sounds. I'm not even doing anything to take anything away from anyone. I hate trolling. I hate ruining the experience for other people more than the next person. I hate people that do that with a passion. But I'm simply playing the game the way I enjoy playing it and the way it should be played so if you have a problem with that then this is a problem that you have.
     4 people found this helpful

Yes but define "try-harding". The two terms are used in the same way within the community and you can't describe a word by including the word in it's definition. The whole concept is so silly and is used by people who get beaten fair and square by someone better than them and there is NOTHING wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with that since it's impossible to have a drawn game. There is always going to be a loser. Since when did relaxing and trying not go together? That's the way you make it seem but I "try-hard" while still being relaxed. These words are not opposites in definition. Not once have I ever gone to casual because I'm not winning in ranked. NOT ONCE. Why do so many people on here make fake accusations of people they know nothing about? How about treating each individual on a separate basis and not grouping people together based on your own personal beliefs.

I truly don't understand the concept that some people have that you can't try in casual. You want me to not try (which for me isn't fun) so the game's fun for you? No offence but surely you can understand me putting my own entertainment before others. I don't mean for this to come across as selfish as I'm the most un-selfish person (sometimes a bad thing for me) but why would I play a game where I gotta put others fun before my own? Surely you can see how stupid that sounds. I'm not even doing anything to take anything away from anyone. I hate trolling. I hate ruining the experience for other people more than the next person. I hate people that do that with a passion. But I'm simply playing the game the way I enjoy playing it and the way it should be played so if you have a problem with that then this is a problem that you have.
    If you can't understand Try-Harding based on it's compounded words, you need to go back to school... Trying Hard in casual is not playing Casual. It's also not beating people fair and square. I guarantee that you're one of those people who only plays Casual to make yourself feel better after losing in Ranked, if you even play Ranked. The reason Casual is there is to not need to try. You ruin that for other people by going in sweating and playing your hardest when you don't need too. If you honestly need to play your hardest every game, you should ONLY play in Ranked.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were the type that spouts obscenities when you're winning in Casual either, just to try and rub it in peoples faces...

P.S. - Stop liking your own posts...

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked his post. Deal with it.
     2 people found this helpful

If you can't understand Try-Harding based on it's compounded words, you need to go back to school... Trying Hard in casual is not playing Casual. It's also not beating people fair and square. I guarantee that you're one of those people who only plays Casual to make yourself feel better after losing in Ranked, if you even play Ranked. The reason Casual is there is to not need to try. You ruin that for other people by going in sweating and playing your hardest when you don't need too. If you honestly need to play your hardest every game, you should ONLY play in Ranked.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were the type that spouts obscenities when you're winning in Casual either, just to try and rub it in peoples faces...

I think the problem you have are that those "tryharders" simply have better aim and movement then you. And asking people to aim extra bad for snowflakes like you specially when they try to warm up is kinda weird dont you think?
     3 people found this helpful

Bringing out the Snowflake insult... Shows exactly what kind of Siege community member you really are lol.

Believe it or not, some of us are actually here for the betterment of the game after watching it go downhill over the past 4.5 years. Also, no offence, buddy... But both my main and my smurf have better stats than you and i rarely play this damn game any more.

The fact people try to twist a words meaning into something it's not, is what is wrong here. Relaxed and Trying Hard are not synonymous and never will be. That's the problem. I already put forward (which clearly people ignored) the fact that the matchmaking needs a buff, but oh well. Carry on being the typical siege community members i guess.

Adios.

Bringing out the Snowflake insult... Shows exactly what kind of Siege community member you really are lol.

Believe it or not, some of us are actually here for the betterment of the game after watching it go downhill over the past 4.5 years. Also, no offence, buddy... But both my main and my smurf have better stats than you and i rarely play this damn game any more.

The fact people try to twist a words meaning into something it's not, is what is wrong here. Relaxed and Trying Hard are not synonymous and never will be. That's the problem. I already put forward (which clearly people ignored) the fact that the matchmaking needs a buff, but oh well. Carry on being the typical siege community members i guess.

Adios.
    You started telling people to go back to school and now whine about being called a snowflake.... the jokes just write themselves at this point.
    You have yet to make a point about how tryharding differs from playing to the best of your ability and if it doesnt how that is wrong. Everyone plays for his own enjoyment and if you cant find that in casual just go ranked.
    I like to do goofy stuff in casual like silenced pistol rushes etc. but there is nothing wrong about playing as good as you can and not wanting the stress ranked sometimes puts you in.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member

Adios.
    mY sTaTs aRe bEtTeR tHaN yOuRs

Grow up man.

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    I love these apocalyptic threads.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    I love these apocalyptic threads.
    Honestly that's all this forum has going for it at this point

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    Same, the game meta is beyond stale right now though, I don't know how people could deny that.
    You cant deny the fact that the meta is stale. But they always take too long to change it. The shotgun/Bandit & Jeager with ACOG era lasted at least 6 months too long. Now the speed vs defenders with ACOG era is so stale I fell off my dinosaur the last time it was different.