"Back on track" in Jetsprint is seriously broken

What good is it if it resets me to the spot I was in, facing the exact same direction (off-track) that CAUSED me to need a reset in the first place, and that over and over?
     3 people found this helpful

Its like that what ever you drive.
    Fly off road, you hit reset, you are spawned exactly where you fly off the road again.
    You drive on a road or off road, find a road, and hit back on track, you respawn hundred meters away form the road you just found.

Maybe, but a boat doesn't have wheels, so it's stuck on land.
     1 people found this helpful

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    BoT is broken in every discipline since Hot Shots. The problem is not the resetting pattern, but the fact that the blackscreen stays while you already have control over your vehicle again. So basically you are driving blindly for a couple of moments.
    In other words: Unpausing 2.0
     1 people found this helpful

EN3S-'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by XBL_Laberbacke Go to original post
    What good is it if it resets me to the spot I was in, facing the exact same direction (off-track) that CAUSED me to need a reset in the first place, and that over and over?
    Pro Racing too.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    At least you can access menu and restart the whole event.
    But this is on another level entirely https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/co...in_particular/

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    At least you can access menu and restart the whole event.
    But this is on another level entirely https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/co...in_particular/
    That one is common in planes and boats. Respawn right before what you crash into. fun fun fun

better than low altitude death loop, try to die to anything on low altitude, the game will do it's best to put you facing what killed you, so you can die over and over again, on the last week low altitude I managed to hit one bridge and the game was killing me every half a second, it was impossible to restart because it's not instantaneous

Gotta love "hold button for ages to do anything"