Yes it makes the pistol even more op than it already was. Has a better optimal range than the nemesis
     1 people found this helpful

I love it

Assault turret 26,234k base damage 24.2 sec cooldown (12.1 if manually destroyed) 300sec duration
    Seeker Mines 464,259x4 base damage 11.8 sec cooldown
    Both buffed by
    Spike 35%
    Terminate 35%
    Tech Support 25%
    LOL

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    You know, now that I think about it, and with that.. ehem "video" going around, a Defender drone Raid build might be nice.

Yep, that'll be my Raid build, so I can finally get this f****** Eagle Bearer lol.

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Played around last night and kind of mixed emotions. It seemed like I was more powerful, but with my CC build. Both the firefly and the seekers would go out about halfway to the target and either blow up or stop as if they was too scared to approach the targets. In a odd way my AR seemed like it was more powerful and picked up the slack at times. CD and actual damage seemed like a huge boost when they worked.

sounds like sone nerfs might be coming

I'm happy to hear that some of you are finally having some fun with our reworked toys. I'm currently trying to flesh out a couple more specific pieces, then I'm going to build for every skill in the game to get showcased. Should be interesting.

I gotta say though, strangely, I am not as much of a fan of those new gloves as I thought I was going to be. Partially miffed when I realized they took away the ability for the airburst seeker to be thrown like you could last time around. Although, I have a couple of quirky ideas involving the combo of banshee pulse & stinger hive or foam launcher & something.

i'm not enjoying it as much as i thought, it is great the cd's have been reduced but when you party with a hardwired cluster **** player you really don't get a look in. my friend runs a hardwired 10+ cluster seeker build with turret and as soon as any fight starts it is 10+bombs (500,000+ damage each) turret 1 kill then 10+ more bombs and no one else gets a shot in. in the last run we did at air and space the cluster ****er got over 190 kills with over 45 million damage and the other players got less than 50 between us now if anyone thinks this is balanced they need their head looking at.

I was afraid of the skill buffs because i knew a maxed explosive build have the potential to ruin the coop aspect of the game. And now with the CD buffs AND damage buffs here we are.
    Heroic is a joke now and just stupid when one build can troll through the mission and kill all spawns leaving nothing for the 3 other players to shoot at.

Nerfs will have to come soon or the core gameplay is dead.

Originally Posted by shnauser Go to original post
    I was afraid of the skill buffs because i knew a maxed explosive build have the potential to ruin the coop aspect of the game. And now with the CD buffs AND damage buffs here we are.
    Heroic is a joke now and just stupid when one build can troll through the mission and kill all spawns leaving nothing for the 3 other players to shoot at.

Nerfs will have to come soon or the core gameplay is dead.
    So in other words Weapon DPS builds are the only ones that may kill NPC`s.

You need to take into account that most explosive builds cant do much other damage and are most of the time glass cannons, not tested my build in challenging and heroic yet but think they cant one shot a elite or named at all
     2 people found this helpful

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, i got home excited to blow some stuff up only to figure out, and i dont know how it evaded my mind all day but i dont have the Year 1 pass. But i did go blow up some other stuff but wont get into the new fun until next week.

That being said, my build held up well through the patch without having to adjust anything.

Clusters went from 10 sec and 294k to 9.6 and 555K
    Turret went from 25 sec and 9k to 20 sec and 22k.