feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    No, I've literally wasted god knows how many hours typing long technical posts for you over the years and the results are always the same, a big waste of time. I'm "happy" to engage in small talk or short posts with you, but that's it.
    All I want is you to answer a simple easy question can you do that?

What exactly can Microsoft do in this situation?

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    All I want is you to answer a simple easy question can you do that?

Troll the forums for as long as you have, be disrespectful to as many people as you have, creates so many threads to justify or encourage people to be toxic in game, go off topic as much as you do(like right now on this thread, your first page, completely off topic), don't be surprised that at one point I would stop to taking you seriously.

Troll the forums for as long as you have, be disrespectful to as many people as you have, creates so many threads to justify or encourage people to be toxic in game, go off topic as much as you do(like right now on this thread, your first page, completely off topic), don't be surprised that at one point I would stop to taking you seriously.
    You're still dodging the question what do you think Microsoft should do in this situation?

It is a simple question just answer it

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    You're still dodging the question what do you think Microsoft should do in this situation?

I'm not dodging the question, I've clearly stated that I refuse to waste my time anymore with you and your last few replies clearly show that you're unable to even understanding something as simple as that. Taunt me all you want, you're just digging your own credibility grave with every additional post you make.

I'm not dodging the question, I've clearly stated that I refuse to waste my time anymore with you and your last few replies clearly show that you're unable to even understanding something as simple as that. Taunt me all you want, you're just digging your own credibility grave with every additional post you make.
    Look I stated multiple times what limits MS have and what they can do.

All I ask is that you do the same

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    It is also the responsibility of the renters to maintain the house and keep it in shape
    Which Ubisoft on their end refuse to do
    Actually, Ubi is trying to maintain the toxicity levels running through someone else's servers. I'm sure they work on stability platforms too.

But, let's be honest..we're talking about 'servers' and not PT's or houses. We have to keep things in perspective.

Those are two different questions. MS can either secure their own servers and legally go after those that crash them. But, what they 'should' do is not really something anyone can answer.

What Ubi can do is whatever they legally can do, and nobody's privy to that outside their legal department and the contract they have with MS.
     1 people found this helpful