feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    So what you are saying is that Ubisoft has no fault in this?

Look at it like this MS is a personal fitness trainer for Ubisoft . MS provided all the resources necessary for ubisoft to get better.

Now Ubisoft doesn't keep up on their part and or uses the resources given

Whoes fault is that?

This is sort of like going out and running down some kids in a rental car, then saying you are investigating the matter with Hertz, because ultimately, it was their car.

this should all be very simply handled by an independent firewall. If I had to guess UbiSoft simply doesn't have their own IP range, network admins, etc, and just thinks Azure should magically know what they need and do it for them. There is nothing magical about services like Aure or AWS, they are essentially just rented servers.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    So what you are saying is that Ubisoft has no fault in this?

Look at it like this...
    Do you need me to reiterate myself?..and why should I look at it in any other way other than what it is?

I don't need any fitness trainer hobble-gobble discussion..I see it as what it is. Ubi has no rights to the servers. It's like a renters agreement, the roof blows off and the owner has to rectify it..not the renter.

Obviously you either own or don't rent, because both of those have their own sense of responsibilities..

You are missing the point to you're own statement dude

It is also the responsibility of the renters to maintain the house and keep it in shape
    Which Ubisoft on their end refuse to do

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    You are missing the point to you're own statement dude

It is also the responsibility of the renters to maintain the house and keep it in shape
    Which Ubisoft on their end refuse to do
    Except that you're making that stuff up. They explicitly said otherwise yet you insist on saying things like these. Seriously, what I highlighted in bold is outright a lie and you know it, no one ever said that. You're just throwing dirt(and a tantrum) right now because yet again, you're impatient and believe that everything is so simple and easy to fix.

Man, you must be the richest guy on the planet if everything comes so easily to you and everyone else is just an idiot or lazy compared to you.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    Except that you're making that stuff up. They explicitly said otherwise yet you insist on saying things like these. Seriously, what I highlighted in bold is outright a lie and you know it, no one ever said that. You're just throwing dirt(and a tantrum) right now because yet again, you're impatient and believe that everything is so simple and easy to fix.

Man, you must be the richest guy on the planet if everything comes so easily to you and everyone else is just an idiot or lazy compared to you.
    2 years?

2 years?
    20 years?

My number is bigger, what do I win?

Seriously, less then a month ago they made an official statement about the DDoS attacks issues and that they were working with Microsoft to find ways to stop those attacks...

... and despite that, in this thread, you keep insisting that MS has nothing to do with it and that, and I quote "Which Ubisoft on their end refuse to do "

PS: So, you didn't say, are you the richest and smartest person on the planet?

20 years?

My number is bigger, what do I win?

Seriously, less then a month ago they made an official statement about the DDoS attacks issues and that they were working with Microsoft to find ways to stop those attacks...

... and despite that, in this thread, you keep insisting that MS has nothing to do with it and that, and I quote "Which Ubisoft on their end refuse to do "

PS: So, you didn't say, are you the richest and smartest person on the planet?
    What can MS do then plz do tell me?

What can MS do then plz do tell me?
    Yeah, I've tried too many times with you, sorry. Done wasting my time.

Yeah, I've tried too many times with you, sorry. Done wasting my time.
    So you don't know gotcha

So you don't know gotcha
    No, I've literally wasted god knows how many hours typing long technical posts for you over the years and the results are always the same, a big waste of time. I'm "happy" to engage in small talk or short posts with you, but that's it.