Please make available

All I want is to be able to see what skins I own on one screen and not have to go to each operator and each weapon...
     1 people found this helpful

The operator customisation menu screens are incredibly time consuming, clunky and awkward to use. They've become worse since Attackers and Defenders were separated. There are now considerably more clicks involved in navigating the menus than there were previously.

For example: if you want to change a barrel attachment on Sledge you have to click operators, attackers, Sledge, loadout, L85A2, attachment category and finally attachment type.

At that point, if you want to go back and change something else on Sledge, you must click back through each of the menu levels. Or, if you want to select a new attacker, you have to either click all the way back to the attacker operator menu, or click the operator tab at the top and start all over again.

But if at the same point you want to go straight to another attack or defend operator, you have no choice but to click the operator tab and go through the whole process again.

At each stage of the menu there should be a clickable button or tab, with each possible menu option/layer, so as to make 1-click navigation possible between every menu level for the current operator and to also be able to choose a new attack or defend operator. Some options to 'apply to all' would also greatly add to convenience.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FindFixFinish Go to original post
    The operator customisation menu screens are incredibly time consuming, clunky and awkward to use. They've become worse since Attackers and Defenders were separated. There are now considerably more clicks involved in navigating the menus than there were previously.

For example: if you want to change a barrel attachment on Sledge you have to click operators, attackers, Sledge, loadout, L85A2, attachment category and finally attachment type.

At that point, if you want to go back and change something else on Sledge, you must click back through each of the menu levels. Or, if you want to select a new attacker, you have to either click all the way back to the attacker operator menu, or click the operator tab at the top and start all over again.

But if at the same point you want to go straight to another attack or defend operator, you have no choice but to click the operator tab and go through the whole process again.

At each stage of the menu there should be a clickable button or tab, with each possible menu option/layer, so as to make 1-click navigation possible between every menu level for the current operator and to also be able to choose a new attack or defend operator. Some options to 'apply to all' would also greatly add to convenience.
    They should really make it more simple its cool looking but its not good. Please rework that menu

UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! I can certainly appreciate the frustration caused by the current menu set up. As FindFixFinish pointed out, there are quite a lot of clicks just to get to an operator attachment, and then having to do the same song & dance just to get to another op. I have gone ahead and added this to the list of suggestions I have in my report! Feel free to add more!

Originally Posted by UbiFate Go to original post
    Hey guys! I can certainly appreciate the frustration caused by the current menu set up. As FindFixFinish pointed out, there are quite a lot of clicks just to get to an operator attachment, and then having to do the same song & dance just to get to another op. I have gone ahead and added this to the list of suggestions I have in my report! Feel free to add more!
    That's fantastic. Thanks!

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Just reducing the amount of clicks to modify weapons between rounds would go a long way

Imagine this being a complaint. "Too many clicks" ... Unreal lol.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    a simple and single interface where we could drag and drop all attachments , skins and charms to the weapons would be awesome , just dreaming though.

but for both weapons and operators the same kind of interface with a cool set of drop down menus for all the stuff on the bottom of the screen with the weapon/operator displaying in the middle with the ability to rotate and preview in real time could be possible, im sure the game engine can do this.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by BillNyePGuy Go to original post
    Imagine this being a complaint. "Too many clicks" ... Unreal lol.
    I see it as valid feedback. I'm not saying this for Siege, but sometimes menus can be very convoluted and complex, and make it hard for new players to navigate through menus, and increases the chance of them missing something. I know recently we've seen an uptick in players wanting some way to sort their charms since there's so many of them to go through.

Can the charms and skins menu get some kind of organistaion such as type rarirty etc. as its annoying having to search for one or too charms in the hundred i have.