Originally Posted by TheGhostlyWhite Go to original post
    me and a group played all invaded missions on heroic, but it did not drop any exotics for one of us, another bug, is is what ubi told us not true!?!
    I did a couple level 4 control points a couple nights ago and when killing the final leader I got the good old rust color drop which for me is still a thrill even though none of the exotic available there are anything great not to mention you are only supposed to get drops for things you already have which I don't get the point of.

But, and you knew there would be a but, right! I walked over to see what I got and was shocked to see it was the exotic holster, well I said to myself that is strange I never completed the missions yet to receive the holster is Massive actuall adding things to the loot pool? Well of course now my excitement is through the roof as I pick it up with the rest of the stuff that dropped from the guy. Now of course I go into my inventory to remind myself of exactly what the talents and things are for the holster and lo and behold there is no exotic holster in my inventory.

So now of course I say to myself thanks for ripping my heart out massive and the big F*** You ( the ripping out of my heart was for dramatic purposes only). I think I will take a break from this for a while and hopefully Massivs developers will remember the reasons why they probably started to develop games in the first place which I hope would be because they too were fans of gaming and wanted to make great games for fellow fans, I hope beyond hope that they remember this sooner rather than later.

I get what you are saying i have year one pass (playing one week earlier) so i been playing only heroic invaded missions and i have got nothing exotic yes nothing ....

Originally Posted by CJ Fresh Go to original post
    Patch says Cassie will sell exotics and heroic bosses will drop exotics , not have a chance...Cassie hasn’t been reset for the week I don’t think and the other may be a bug
    Lol. It is not a bug. Heroic bosses have a chance to drop exotics if you already own the exotic. The system is actually pointless from where I sit but all the same i guess if you are running with clans it can be useful to help people who are new or didn't get the exotic for whatever reason. It is not however a guaranteed drop. The reason it is stated as it is is because they had no chance to drop exotics before the patch.

Originally Posted by tpblue Go to original post
    I did a couple level 4 control points a couple nights ago and when killing the final leader I got the good old rust color drop which for me is still a thrill even though none of the exotic available there are anything great not to mention you are only supposed to get drops for things you already have which I don't get the point of.

But, and you knew there would be a but, right! I walked over to see what I got and was shocked to see it was the exotic holster, well I said to myself that is strange I never completed the missions yet to receive the holster is Massive actuall adding things to the loot pool? Well of course now my excitement is through the roof as I pick it up with the rest of the stuff that dropped from the guy. Now of course I go into my inventory to remind myself of exactly what the talents and things are for the holster and lo and behold there is no exotic holster in my inventory.

So now of course I say to myself thanks for ripping my heart out massive and the big F*** You ( the ripping out of my heart was for dramatic purposes only). I think I will take a break from this for a while and hopefully Massivs developers will remember the reasons why they probably started to develop games in the first place which I hope would be because they too were fans of gaming and wanted to make great games for fellow fans, I hope beyond hope that they remember this sooner rather than later.
    I'm hunting green gear. Had one finally drop yesterday, picked it up.....but it was nowhere to be found.

I've also been deconstructing extra gear for the clan weekly achievement, carefully marking what I receive. Never marked a green piece as junk, but more than a few times I see green components show up in the post junking tally. Pretty disheartening all around....

If is drop chance as same like god roll atribute so it's almost impossible to drop. There is few people drop it, but majority drop nothing....Yestarday we complete with our group 150x HC mission and Stronghold Tidal...And 0% drop exotic. We have 600x times when we could drop exotic from boss. 600x TIMES and we drop nothing. But what is worse ? DROP FROM HC will absoluty worse than NORMAL MISSION. This is fail UBISOFT . Your 0,0013% and 0,02% drop chance totally KILLS your game. Hardest content in this game is parody on drop. Why people should walk hardest activity than they drop trash loot same as normal mission. If it continues like this, no one will play here anymore. We dont need guaranteed best items. But this game need better drop chance best atribute and best gear through hardest content. NOT DROP MORE ITEMS when these items are totally joke and dont respect players. .

Solkard's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm inclined to think UBI messed up their patch notes.

Pre-patch, all the bosses could drop exotics per RNG.
    Post-patch, all bosses can drop exotics per RNG.
    Nothing has changed.

Announcing it made people think something changed, like the drop would be guaranteed or something. It'd be the same as if in the next patch, they announced that "Bullets shot from guns can kill enemies".

DrInsano's Avatar Junior Member
    When have you last got any invaded missions. I havents seen any for weeks

Originally Posted by tpblue Go to original post

You didn't get the holster to drop and then lose it, you got a peice of the holster to drop. What you described is the exact method of getting the exotic components to craft the holster.

You're too busy crying about something not working, when the problem is actually that you just don't understand how it does work.

Sure there are many problems with loot in this game, but what you have described happened to you is not one of them.
     1 people found this helpful

After reaching TU5 two weeks ago, I received a bunch of green drops within the next few days, running various challenges (at different levels).

Have actually been focusing since on running them on the hardest level possible. No less than twenty completed, and I've seen since are yellow and purple....even a few blue.
    Most have been under 500....

Originally Posted by Exciter_Forever Go to original post
    You didn't get the holster to drop and then lose it, you got a peice of the holster to drop. What you described is the exact method of getting the exotic components to craft the holster.

You're too busy crying about something not working, when the problem is actually that you just don't understand how it does work.

Sure there are many problems with loot in this game, but what you have described happened to you is not one of them.
    Hate to break it to you, but I have had all the open world components for the holster for ages since level 4 control points are my favourite thing in the game. I simply haven't gone to the saloon at the appropriate time to finish it. I view every piece of gear before I pick it up and know the difference between a component and the actual piece of gear.

Maybe instead of wording your post in such a derisive manner, perhaps what you should have done is simply asked to make sure I didn't just pick up an exotic component.

Sure there are many problems with people being polite and helpful with this game but your post is not one of them.