master2g's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by BATA_MANTA Go to original post
    I'll try that out. Thanks so much
    No problem , I am a Reshade addict LOL so I have tried a lot . Lumasharpeing is less fps demanding then Adaptive is so try Luma first. You already know this too probably but just in case remember to play around with the 3 settings in that shader to find your sweet spot .
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by master2g Go to original post
    No problem , I am a Reshade addict LOL so I have tried a lot . Lumasharpeing is less fps demanding then Adaptive is so try Luma first. You already know this too probably but just in case remember to play around with the 3 settings in that shader to find your sweet spot .
    I found that TemporalAA on 3, Lumasharpeing and FXAA the game looks smoother on close view but a bit blurry on large distances.With Ultra settings preset and some reshade options (including luma) the game looks like on E3 presentation but at the cost of having average of 40-55 fps. I'm running on a 6GB GTX1060 and 16GB of RAM.

I remmember on the Hot Shots closed beta (called Technical Test Server) prior to the offical update that the game looked smoother on ultra settings without any reshade option, and performance was pretty good. I don't know why they didn't bring those "upgrades" to the official patch.