Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

EDIT: Developer Update: Superheroes Assemble!

Hello everyone! It’s Toller and I’ve got your newest Developer Update!

THIS WEEK

Looking forward to this week’s events? Here’s this week’s Weekly Timetable:

It’s time for the heroes to rise! We’ve got four 24 Events running this week, each with a different featured hero! Monday and Tuesday are both card event days, with Human Kite and Fastpass leaping into battle. Then on Wednesday and Thursday we’ll switch gears to Token events, with Toolshed and Tupperware leading the charge!

On Friday, the shadows shall be swirling as Mysterion steps into the spotlight! It will be a card usage event as well.Here is the list of event cards:

• Mysterion
    • Tupperware
    • Super Fart
    • Toolshed
    • Human Kite
    • Fastpass
    • Marcus
    • The Amazingly Randy
    • Friar Jimmy
    • Astronaut Butters
    • Hookhand Clyde
    • Rat Swarm

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

KNOWN ISSUES

As many of you know, we’ve been dealing with some issues from our last update. I made a separate thread about these problems (you can read it here if you want!) but I’ll give you the latest updates in this thread.

UPDATE: iOS Crashes:
    A fix has just gone out! We're hoping that we've nipped this one in the bud, but please let us know ASAP if you're still having this issue in your game!

Missing Locker Screens in PVE:
    We’re also still working this out too, but it shouldn’t be much longer!

Missing Cards after defeating Superhero bosses:
    Already fixed! Everyone who missed their cards should now be able to collect them. Do let me know if you are still missing anybody!

Battle Pass rewards missing after using the "Claim All" button:
    Also fixed! However, we are aware that some players are still short rewards which we are continuing to look into! I’ll be filing a fresh report as soon as I post this.

If you are experiencing any of the above issues, please feel free to let me know! You can also PM me if you’d prefer that.

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment, but I’ll be quick to share any new updates or details about any of the above as I hear them. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    Monday and Tuesday are both card event days, with Human Kite and Fastpass leaping into battle!
    How was today a Human Kite event? No pvp ticket offers. And out of the 5 packs, not a single superhero card. Even the epic was of another theme in the last pack. While normally it is the epic of the event... So Human Kite...

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Hi Toller, a little bit more details about the challenge would be appreciated. Thank you!

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Dweebso Go to original post
    How was today a Human Kite event? No pvp ticket offers. And out of the 5 packs, not a single superhero card. Even the epic was of another theme in the last pack. While normally it is the epic of the event... So Human Kite...
    Haha...

Originally Posted by fecog Go to original post
    Hi Toller, a little bit more details about the challenge would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Common sence tells me... like all superheroes event thus far... all 127 cards have increased stats

Hershalicious's Avatar Banned
    Any updates on the following?

TvT opponent has left the game bug where you still get a Loss?

lukazilla5xg's Avatar Member
    Hey Toller, what about Alien Drone dying for unholy combustion and Inuit Kenny deathwish? And you don't think 6 themes in a superhero themed event is a little bit unfair? I mean, some of us are not even getting superheroes cards or human kite (the main character for the event). I already suggested that you guys should make event with two themes (monday adv/sup, tuesday sci/sup). How do you think we should progress with a new theme? I know I'll not get a response, but please listen to us at least one time.
     1 people found this helpful

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Hershalicious Go to original post
    Any updates on the following?

TvT opponent has left the game bug where you still get a Loss?
    The communication had been that is got solved by last weeks (superhero) big update... No?

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by lukazilla5xg Go to original post
    Hey Toller, what about Alien Drone dying for unholy combustion and Inuit Kenny deathwish? And you don't think 6 themes in a superhero themed event is a little bit unfair? I mean, some of us are not even getting superheroes cards or human kite (the main character for the event). I already suggested that you guys should make event with two themes (monday adv/sup, tuesday sci/sup). How do you think we should progress with a new theme? I know I'll not get a response, but please listen to us at least one time.
    I think she mentioned only those issues from her previous sticky update where they made any progress... :|

What about some 1500 tkns packages?

Hey Toller, thanks for the update on the week.

Usually, on a full week of theme events we get a special offer that is a package which costs 1500 Tkns, with some cards and theme specific upgrade materials.

I have noticed that We do not have it this week. Are you guys planning on have it in the other events day?

I also would like to address a bug issue, which I do not know if it is already said or not, that sometimes, in a PvP match the opponent cards get a bit faster than mine's. It happens specially with some low level players with some very good stats cards, like a level 16 that has level 4 epics, which is not common and he is in a very high legendary hank, at least for his level.

By a little bit faster I mean that it is something like use a Hyperspeed level 7 card, all the duration of the match...

Checking on the internet, there are a bunch of non-official apk versions for the game and I believe that this players are using some kind of trick to speed up his cards...

My phone it is capable of running the game and my internet is via fiber optics with low latency, which can be validated by playing other on-line games.
    I have reported some cases and if possible, please address this issue, which I believe it is crusci

Thanks for the support!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►