Error Message on Startup (PC)

I recently downloaded Assassins Creed Origins on Steam. Upon pressing play I am prompted to login to my Uplay account (which I have). After entering my Email and password the Assassins creed origins game window pops up. The image with the logo and the pyramids in the center of the screen when an error message shows up. The error states "You are running the game without a video driver installed or with an unsupported video card. Please check system requirements and update your driver. If the problem persists, contact your GPU manufacturer for more details."

After pressin X or "ok" on the error box it dissapears along with the game.

These are my specs: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393). Intel Core i7-6700 CPU. 16384MB RAM. DirectX 12. NVidea Geforce GTX 960

I have tried: Verifying Integrity of game files in steam, Going into Geforce experience and uninstalling reinstalling the most recent driver (Version :431.36), and going into NVIDIA control panel and turning off Antialiassing- FXAA. Between each of these fixes I have restarted the computer.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi fiveflavors! Can you provide your MSINFO and dxdiag files over a ticket? We can investigate that message for you once we have access to the files.

Thank you for the support

Managed to resolve the issue by reinstalling the latest driver several times and deactivating the integrated graphics card.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, thanks for getting in contact with an update on how you were able to get this resolved. We will be sure to forward this information to our game team, but if you have any further queries, please feel free to let us know.