New Tracks in 23h and a bunch of minutes on event after using an item.

So I just came off of using 20 gems to run it back in the event. and decided it was better off using 10 to cut the time in half and the one I get 20 extra gems per run. So I did that and decided I wanted to run it back again and I didn't wanna wait and do anymore match with the best time to use the half time item so I spent another 20 gems and ran the races. After that though. My timer went to 24 hours basically and now i'm at 11 hours. Thought it was a bug and would go away next time I opened the game. But it didn't and now I have two items going to waste while not being able to race at all for an entire day. I want my gems back and this entire day or two i'm going to miss from the event on this. I used the items just to use them if I remember right. Either way wtf is going on.

How do u edit A post? I put match when I was going for math. I should used the item halfway through the timer so I instantly could get started racing instead of using the item at the full time and still having to wait for the 2H 30M. Whatever it's too hot...

Also I can't pay 20 gems to start another round manually...Also I got pics but it'll take me A second to put that stuff up. But it shows the timer at 11 hours with no option to start it now for 20 and two items being in use. All in one pic like A boss.

Just wanted to say I got it again. And I think I know how I did this. Buy the half time boost and instead of waiting for the timer to countdown just go ahead and use gems to start it up and it'll show 24 hours. But this time it didn't stick thankfully. Also thx for the prompt help I have high hopes i'll get reimbursed for my lost time in game and gems that I watch ads everyday to get.