1. #11
    Originally Posted by Apzung Go to original post
    "AC Odyssey - Fate of Atlantis - Episode 3 was actually really good, but.."

    Layla managed to survive unfortunately.
    Haha that really got me I really love the modern day and her introduce in Origins but they write her so bad in Odyssey.

    We don´t even get a real Ending in this Episode not even a Cutscene I mean what exactly did the Stuff of Hermes do now and for what should Layla use it? She just go back in the Animus like in the main game after the eagle bearers death and the 2 other episodes.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Fate of Atlantis was just like Legacy of the First Blade.

    First episode was good.
    Second episode was okay but then had an atrocious ending.
    Third episode just kept digging into the hole started with second.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by LDS_Darth_Revan Go to original post
    Fate of Atlantis was just like Legacy of the First Blade.

    First episode was good.
    Second episode was okay but then had an atrocious ending.
    Third episode just kept digging into the hole started with second.
    I think for me, it was something like this :

    Fate of Atlantis

    First episode was = excellent and nice cliffhanger, fresh, interesting, nice, really good.
    Second episode was = really bad, the worst actually, only 2 quests were nice, the rest from place, characters, voice acting and all were really bad.
    Third episode was = a masterpiece that started okay, developed to something amazing, kept being interesting and cool, and somehow in the end, it gave the most sorry poor lazy af conclusion which IS NOT A REAL CONCLUSION BY ANY MEANS. No credits rolled, no CG scene to show a bit of the future game, nothing to give a real end to the game.

    I am just gonna wait and hope for that to be in Old Flames Burn Brighter, but I still am waiting for a dev here to tell me if this is the case or not.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A Bathtub with Caterina Sforza
    Posts
    5,670
    Originally Posted by Agios_Joestar Go to original post
    Ah dang it. Thing is, I am still waiting for an answer from Ubisoft, but I guess they will never answer.
    They've answered in the past.

    There is apparently no story content being worked on for AC Odyssey, outside of the final two Lost Tales.

    Still, you can look forward to Discovery Tour, as well as a constant stream of Story Creator Mode quests.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by cawatrooper9 Go to original post
    They've answered in the past.

    There is apparently no story content being worked on for AC Odyssey, outside of the final two Lost Tales.

    Still, you can look forward to Discovery Tour, as well as a constant stream of Story Creator Mode quests.
    I know you are trying to say something positive here, and I also happen to know they said in the past no more content, but that doesn't change the fact that the atlantis episode 3 had one of the worst "conclusions" in the history of AC games. This is really bad. Discovery Tour and Lost Tales of Greece just won't cut it.

    Unless they put an ending to Old Flames Burn Brighter tale of Greece.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,468
    Layla survived to live another day? Maybe she will be present in the next AC game? Could that be an ancient trilogy?
    Share this post

  7. #17

    In the future, put decisions with consequences

    Episode 3 its really awesome but in future games, solve the decision-making process, so that if you choose what you choose, it has the same end. In the Fate of Atlantis you can choose different decisions but they have the same end, except for the conversations between the protagonists. In the main story of the game only 5 or 6 decisions have different ways-endings , but with a clear lack of depth. It is a point that you have to improve a lot.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Originally Posted by Agios_Joestar Go to original post
    Ah dang it. Thing is, I am still waiting for an answer from Ubisoft, but I guess they will never answer.
    None from Ubisoft is on this forum. They are only moderators, they don't help create the games. So they probably got no idea if it will come one more dlc.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    When it ended I couldn't believe it. It could have least said "To Be Continued" or "That's All Folks" rather than dumping you back in Greece with no comments. Oh well.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Originally Posted by kenrose100 Go to original post
    When it ended I couldn't believe it. It could have least said "To Be Continued" or "That's All Folks" rather than dumping you back in Greece with no comments. Oh well.
    This, I totally thought I was missing a quest.
    Share this post