Are the 3 Giza pyramids in this game to scale size? life size, like the real ones?

I recently started playing Assassin Creed Origins again to get to the Giza area (pyramids).

When you get Bayek to approach the Khufu pyramid, the size of each stone block amazes me.

Are the Giza pyramids in this game life size, same size as the real ones in Egypt today?

My gosh HOW ON EARTH did the ancient Egyptians transport those blocks? You have to literally ride a camel / horse to get from one corner of the pyramid to another.

The Giza pyramids make me believe the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build them.

Also they were able to transport all that gold and treats for the afterlife of the pharaohs into the deep chasms of the pyramid?

oh my....

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Interesting question OP, now you've got me wondering the same thing! A lot of the buildings in Unity were spot on and very close to the actual thing, I wonder if the same applies to Origins as well.

I will have to do some research, and see if I can get back to you on that.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Yeah, I remember it was a pretty big deal when Notre Dame was made at a basically perfect 1:1 scale in Unity. A lot of times, the landmarks/buildings are made close to actual size, but may not be at a perfect 1:1.

Still, there's no doubt that it's impressive how the Ancient Egyptians managed to move those huge blocks! If you're interested, this is a pretty fascinating article that delves into that topic a little bit. I'm not personally inclined into the alien theory (though Isu are another thing), but who knows?

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    *Hums Stargate Theme*
     1 people found this helpful

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    I actually remember the devs saying they made the pyramids a bit larger because with the proper scale they didn't look impressive enough.