Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm excited to see how things shift with TU5. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback when it drops on the 23rd... Especially if you are heavily impacted by the changes.
     1 people found this helpful

It's still not fixing the glaring issue they refuse to address. Horrendous, punishing, rng when it comes to loot. They act as if this isn't THE most important thing that drives players away. I don't understand why this is constantly pushed off by the devs.

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by chicagolongball Go to original post
    It's still not fixing the glaring issue they refuse to address. Horrendous, punishing, rng when it comes to loot. They act as if this isn't THE most important thing that drives players away. I don't understand why this is constantly pushed off by the devs.
    If RNG gave you everything you ever wanted, why would you play? If you have to try for a bit, all of a sudden it becomes a challenge. Almost like an addiction, you are doing it cause you don't want to quit.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by eckLub Go to original post
    And the difference in loot is in quantity, not quality....that's all crap anyway
    lol you really are tiresome

So what the hell ever happened to raid easy mode match making?

Originally Posted by XahRith16 Go to original post
    Yes i too can't wait for the 23rd to arrive.
    Hopefully i get to meet these Russians that ISAC has been talking about.
    Don't forget the Frobidden Troll Points
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    If RNG gave you everything you ever wanted, why would you play? If you have to try for a bit, all of a sudden it becomes a challenge. Almost like an addiction, you are doing it cause you don't want to quit.
    Do you know I never got full gear score in D1, and I played it for days, weeks, months...I went back to it the other day to see if I could up my gear score and no...the highest I can get is 286 and I need 290. I can't craft any higher and I can't get any higher drops...equally with D2 sure I can get 500 but my 499 build is so much better...all I ask is that we can craft the GS like in D1

TU5 seems so meh, not excited about it at all.

Discovery is a one shot thing, unless it is the most efficient way to grind GS500. The new mission and expeditions will also be one-time stuff, without any loot improvement any new content is pointless and the crafting changes won't really do anything either.

Would be pretty awesome if discovery would be a means to get good stats like odz is for pvp players. But I honestly expect a 1 shot thing. Nevertheless I really can't wait to get at least the QoL elements and skills.

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ken31cayman Go to original post
    So what the hell ever happened to raid easy mode match making?
    I'm not sure what yo mean.

The Discovery version/difficulty of the Raid will have Matchmaking available but will not drop Raid gear (EB/Spec.Sets).
    Are you referring to something else about Discovery mode more specifically?