Originally Posted by D2Dahaka Go to original post
    I’ve been enjoying your work alot Izez. Keep it up
    THANKS DAHAKA ...
    NICE YOU ENJOY...
    I will try to keep up ...😉😃🤘

Hello everybody,
    Despite numerous setbacks and a fresh start after my xbox broken I still managed a halfway good replacement track finish that you can play in track central from today

CALLED::: TCR#2 "Goldrush"
    ...Its a easy track..................
    .... have lots of fun with it....

Cant wait to give it a go Izez! Will post a vid on my channel as soon as i can <3 Also, glad i were able to scrape one together

Originally Posted by calculusman1084 Go to original post
    Cant wait to give it a go Izez! Will post a vid on my channel as soon as i can <3 Also, glad i were able to scrape one together
    Thanks Cal Did I understand that correctly, did you also make a track?
    very cool my friend, unfortunately
    I am still without Internet, yesterday I have been traveling with my xbox to upload the track ...

true love hahaha ....

Lol, true love indeed And i meant to say, " Glad you were able to scrape one together". I wasnt even close to making deadline:/ Anyways, ran ur track a few times last night, and its amazing as usual! Cant wait to really grind in the upcoming TCR Ride Tournament (which im entered in

oh so hehe ....
    yes there I press you the thumb that you do a few recorde .... I'm also very happy when I finally have some rest in my everyday life ... currently I have actually zero time for TRIALS ... would like more projects and show more quality ... but unfortunately is not in time ...... good luck at the tournament ... and do not forget I want to see you in any case among the first 3 😉

my Christmas track is now available on TC.

N1L8X XMAS SUMMIT

MEDIUM TRACK

I wish everyone a happy holiday/MERRY CHRISTMAS and a good start to the new year 2020...

DEADPH1SH's Avatar Member
    Great work princess. The line on this one flows soooo fast and smooth.

THANKS ... glad you enjoy it and you feel the flow.. thanks for Feedback

Page 8 of 8 ◄◄  First ... 678