Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ElDuderino666 Go to original post
    I hope so because I have reported the same issue with the Nemean Lion set. I even made a ticked:

"Recently bought the Nemean Lion pack (just the armor/gear pack) but when I want to apply the visual custumisation on my epic gear, the items don't show in the menu. All Nemean Lione armor pieces are in my inventory and I even put them on. The full set bonus doesn't show up in the engraving menu either. I quit and restarded the game to see if that made a difference but no. Also tried putting items in ship storage chest and retrieving them again without results.
    Does anybody know how to solve this issue??
    I have made a few screenshots showing me owning the full set and not showing in visual costumisation."

Now this was this was their response:

"Hello ElDuderino666,
    Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support
    I understand that you have purchased the Nemean Lion Pack in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, however you did not receive it in-game.
    Could you please refer to the link below, which contains information, that you could find useful :

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000037182

In the meantime, If there is anything else we can do for you, please make sure to let us know."

This kind of "support" is borderline useless if they don't even bother actually reading the contents and offering a "solution" (click the link that they gave me) that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
    I have checked with the dev team and they were already aware of the same issue with the Nemean Lion set and this will also been fixed with a future update.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I am yet another one of those inflicted with the same problem. One extra bit of information. I got the head and the arms from the Orichalcum vendor in Phokis. These 2 bits work fine in visual customisation, the other 3 which I actually purchased, do not..

Originally Posted by misterg123 Go to original post
    I am yet another one of those inflicted with the same problem. One extra bit of information. I got the head and the arms from the Orichalcum vendor in Phokis. These 2 bits work fine in visual customisation, the other 3 which I actually purchased, do not..
    Thanks for the information provided, the dev team are already aware that it only affects items that were purchased from the Helix Store.

This issue will be fixed in an upcoming update.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I have reported this already as well, they gave me a claim number, and was told as well that a fix is on the run, however, the update for august, has come out and the problem persists. I´m afraid it will take at least another month.

Originally Posted by Shiroji Go to original post
    I have reported this already as well, they gave me a claim number, and was told as well that a fix is on the run, however, the update for august, has come out and the problem persists. I´m afraid it will take at least another month.
    The update for August was only the in game content, the actual patch update has not been released yet.

It will be announced on the official Twitter page, website and in game.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/assassinscreed
    Website - https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/g...s/news-updates

So it has been over a year since the original post and there is still issues with customization using underworld gear

You are able to change its appearance, but as soon as you log out you lose the look and have to change it again

I didn't buy the underworld gear for it to not be selected properly

The same thing happens with the spear

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

The dev team did investigate this issue when it was initially reported, however they were unable to reproduce and patch it.

As indicated in our last blog post, the game's life cycle concluded with Title Update 1.5.1. This means that remaining issues such as the one you reported will not be addressed unfortunately.

The only option to use the gears appearance would be to go into the visual customisation screen and select the Underworld armour again after you have loaded your save file.

I apologise for any inconvenience.