UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Superheroes are coming to South Park: Phone Destroyer!

Hey New Kids! Buck from RedLynx here with a special announcement! As previously mentioned, we've got a BRAND NEW theme coming this month! We're excited and happy to confirm that Superheroes are coming to South Park: Phone Destroyer! The update should be available for download on Monday, July 15th. The new theme comes with a new, unique South Park story created for Phone Destroyer! There will be a total of 10 new cards available on release and many more to follow! There will also be brand new voice lines, in-game videos, story missions and MORE!

There will be eight brand new characters, one spell and one trap coming in with the Superhero theme at launch, and I'm happy to confirm two of the eight new Superheroes and one brand new spell: Human Kite, Fastpass and Super Fart!

HUMAN KITE

FASTPASS

SUPER FART

Twitch Stream

To celebrate the release of the Superhero theme, Bluebadger400 and I will be playing the first new story boss battle on stream, doing some friendly fights, with some different combinations of Super Hero decks and as always Ubi-Toller will be there in chat, doing some Eternity Gem Giveaways (AND) giving away some super limited edition posters. The posters are a one time print, special release. We will have a few of each to give away, so make sure to come and chat with us during the stream for your chance to win a poster and Eternity gems. The TWITCH STREAM will start at 9 AM EST on Monday, July 15th.

San Diego Comic-Con

San Diego Comic-Con is coming soon, and we're happy to announce that we'll be attending this year. You can read some info about South Park Digital Studio's presence on site here. We will be at the San Diego Wine & Culinary Center, at South Park Digital Studio's site, from Thursday, at July 18th to Sunday, July 21st! Come and see us, and if you can answer some trivia questions, you can even win some sweet loot! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more info!

That's all the info I have for now, stop by the Discord server if you want to chat with the rest of the Community about this, and feel free to ask me some questions!

-Buck

Superheroes are coming to South Park: Phone Destroyer!

Hey New Kids! Buck from RedLynx here with a special announcement! As previously mentioned, we've got a BRAND NEW theme coming this month! We're excited and happy to confirm that Superheroes are coming to South Park: Phone Destroyer! The update should be available for download on Monday, July 15th. The new theme comes with a new, unique South Park story created for Phone Destroyer! There will be a total of 10 new cards available on release and many more to follow! There will also be brand new voice lines, in-game videos, story missions and MORE!

There will be eight brand new characters, one spell and one trap coming in with the Superhero theme at launch, and I'm happy to confirm two of the eight new Superheroes and one brand new spell: Human Kite, Fastpass and Super Fart!

HUMAN KITE

FASTPASS

SUPER FART

Twitch Stream

To celebrate the release of the Superhero theme, Bluebadger400 and I will be playing the first new story boss battle on stream, doing some friendly fights, with some different combinations of Super Hero decks and as always Ubi-Toller will be there in chat, doing some Eternity Gem Giveaways (AND) giving away some super limited edition posters. The posters are a one time print, special release. We will have a few of each to give away, so make sure to come and chat with us during the stream for your chance to win a poster and Eternity gems. The TWITCH STREAM will start at 9 AM EST on Monday, July 15th.

San Diego Comic-Con

San Diego Comic-Con is coming soon, and we're happy to announce that we'll be attending this year. You can read some info about South Park Digital Studio's presence on site here. We will be at the San Diego Wine & Culinary Center, at South Park Digital Studio's site, from Thursday, at July 18th to Sunday, July 21st! Come and see us, and if you can answer some trivia questions, you can even win some sweet loot! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more info!

That's all the info I have for now, stop by the Discord server if you want to chat with the rest of the Community about this, and feel free to ask me some questions!

-Buck

Great to see you guys are following our feedback on the new story missions! This will be great fun, hopefully make it on to twitch for some of those eternity gems!

Cloud_Heaney

Who would be in the "path" to the "nearest" enemy?

nik_lin's Avatar Senior Member
    Love the art for human kite and glad to hear there will finally be new story missions

Fastpass will hit the target the nearest enemy and damage all enemies in a line (the line extends past the enemy targeted).
     1 people found this helpful

Fastpass will hit the target the nearest enemy and damage all enemies in a line (the line extends past the enemy targeted).
     1 people found this helpful

Looking good, can’t wait to see who the other five characters are. Trap cards sound interesting, it will no doubt have make me rethink some things in regards to deck building.

Edit: now that I look at it, Superfart is probably a spell or trap card so there are still six more characters to be revealed, neat.

Great stuff!

I'm glad to hear that we will get new story missions . I have only 1 question. Can we get the new cards from battle pass packs too or we can only get them from the special packs?

Can't help it but to think... Too bad there is no attention to fix the fundamental issues of this game, just adding cash making options.

Where are updates on:
    Server side?
    Well known bugs? (Joke that the player has left the game bug is fixed, in Challenge counted a loss again, woop woop!)
    Bracket manipulation? (Oh damn, the players know now that the brackets are easily manipulated... so let's just tell them "working as intended"!!!!)
    Theme disbalance... Ye add a 5th to make it worse probably...
     2 people found this helpful

Our you facing the same issues I have in game because I know main support from company and Their support cannot figure it out at all, but as for server issues they told me they have no interest on working on servers.