DNA Cube updates?

Like most players, I'm excited for the upcoming region 5. I had a question about DNA cubes and fragments. When region 5 launches, will new legendary or event characters be added to the cube draws? I have almost all non event characters at rank 5 so the DNA cubes only give me database credits; however, if new characters will be added to the draws for region 5, then logically I should SAVE my cubes for a better chance of getting new DNA fragments. So should I be saving them until R5 launches? Thanks!
     2 people found this helpful

Does anyone know the answer to this?

My assumption is that we won't get any event exclusive heroes added to the DNA cubes. These cubes already contain 9 non-event legendary heroes. I would think we'll still get Maria's DNA from completing mission stars. All regions so far have 8 missions so this will likely be the same. Therefore 8 non-event legendary characters are available for the region 5 legacy missions. The low chance drops could recycle these heroes for the most part, with maybe just the last 2 offering someone else. So there's no need to add event heroes into the DNA cubes.

I think the 1st 4 legacy missions in region 5 will offer high chance of getting Jean, Domingo, Girolamo & Machiavelli as these are the low chance drops from the last 4 region 4 missions. And the final 4 would be Rodrigo, Jariya, Shao Jun & Ezio. Maria could also be used. As could other heroes like Mario.