Saving time

Hello everyone :
    I play the game on many supports (Smartphone, Tablet and Bluestacks). Of course, I use my facebook account to get the savings on these machines. My question is : How often the game send the save to the server? Do I have to wait a little before turning off the game on the first machine in order to continue on a second one?

Thank you

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Witabinks Go to original post
    Hello everyone :
    I play the game on many supports (Smartphone, Tablet and Bluestacks). Of course, I use my facebook account to get the savings on these machines. My question is : How often the game send the save to the server? Do I have to wait a little before turning off the game on the first machine in order to continue on a second one?

Thank you
    How quickly it connects depends on your speed, but if you want to make sure your device has communicated with the server, just open the Shop and go back to the HQ to make sure any changes you've made have been registered.

Log out/link account

I switch between my iphone and ipad. What I've found helpful and seems to ensure no errors is to Log Out from one device before opening the app on the other.
    Sometimes it will automatically find the cloud save. Sometimes I have to click Link Account.