Takarazuka15's Avatar Member

Started a YouTube channel recently and Anno 1800 will be a mainstay with my content!

Hi all! I recently delved in to YouTube content creation as a way to share my love of gaming with others. Always having been a huge fan of the handful of English-speaking Anno content creators on YouTube, I decided to toss my hat in to that small ring and add to it. I have been playing the Anno games since they first came out in the late 90s with Anno 1602. I have always had a huge passion for city builders and Anno is very near and dear to me. Anno 1800 is a dream come true with the scope of content and care that the team has put in to it. I will always have an Anno 1800 series running on my channel focusing on a laid back style of building and showcasing how this game can be a great way to spend an evening stress-free and tinkering around with your island empire. I will also look in to doing some tutorials and guides based on my observations and what works well for me.

I hope you'll join me in my adventures in the world of Anno and look forward to having you!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmP...xVcPlcTcTTw0Qw

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there Takarazuka15,

Your channel is great! Looks like you are super active with creating new content as well which is really awesome!

Thanks for sharing your content with us here and playing such a big part in our community.