hYpe-O.G.Chip's Avatar Member

Suggestion for one final Division 1 patch - I dont know how much work is involved.

Now that the horrible trainwreck that is PvP in Division 2 has been upon us for quite a while, (Why are nobody helping those poor burning people in the wrecake ?)

I really got back into TD1, primarily because its big, fun, and .. did I mention fun ? :-), and these are the only things that popped up on my radar after playing for a while again.

This is my wish list , primarily PvP focused, sorry (I think the PvE part is ok, I have not encountered anything strange or seriously "out-of-order" there).

1: Anticheat. This is the biggest need, and most likely the hardest to implement.
    I cant remember who from Massive talked about netcode and code from Division 1 to 2, like making checks that you could not have more then x number of medkits, or rpm on guns and so on. It was non-existent in Division 1. So this is properly very time consuming to implement (I would be happy for a Special Edition Division 1 that I would have to pay for , to have this fixed :-) ).

2: The strafing de-syncing from the servers.
    We all know it, if you can just move "just right" you will get "de-synced" from the server, and the enemy will not see your correct position versus the position on the server.
    This is properly ALSO very hard to fix, because I think I heard that it was a core part of the engine / server / netcode that allowed for this. - Would also pay good money to have this fixed :-)

3: I only have one balancing issue... the single player Nomad -. All those Nomad "Progs" should have a little nerf. Just a little bit. Maybe require a certain health or skillpower amount for "50% chance to have no cooldown for Path of the Nomad when playing solo" to be active. That would be nice. Right now there are still a lot of Nomad glass-cannons running around (sometimes soloing in teams if you know what I mean). Perhaps require 9K stam like for pred, or every 3k stam for Striker kind of thing for the Nomad. Every 3K stam / electronics gives you a 15 % chance, something like that.

Thats all. - Seems simple enough (to write down) right :-)

Now go go go ... PvP in TD2 seems unsalvageable so please fix it here. :-)

hYpe-O.G.Chip's Avatar Member
    PS: The Pred and Firecrest might need a just a tiny little bit of love by nerfing the immunizer station, somehow. I dont know, because its a hairfine balance. - But just a little bit.