Dedicated to the frog?

So as some of you may already know, I'm all about family. I made a post a few years ago about the history of the 187 and how it pertained to my late brother. Basically I always include the "187" at the end of my tracks as well as always hiding a few in the track as a tribute to my only brother that I lost in 2011. Last Friday (June 28th 2019) I lost my Mother unexpectedly. She was a very religious woman who loved frogs almost as well as she loved her Bible. She would always say she loved frogs because frog was an acronym for Fully Rely On God. Now I'm not much of the religious kind of person but like I said I'm all about family, so as a tribute to her memory I've made a decal in game to include at the end of my tracks from now on. On a final note, I just want to thank everyone in the trials community for always being supportive and the dev's for giving me an outlet to express my feelings through.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. That's a nice tribute.

Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member
    I've always enjoyed riding your tracks dude you have some great builds, now they are going to have new meaning to me and I have huge respect for you sharing this with us, take care bud and really nice tribute btw.

Everything aside, I’m sorry for your loss.

Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    So sorry to hear of your loss, Mr,B.

Rude.

Sorry that happened MrB. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Thanks guys, I greatly appreciate the thoughts an kind words. It was hard for me to share but I'm glad I did. Other than my son, I have no blood relatives left but Im extremely thankful for the trials community. Even though the game itself is more broken then I am (lol) the community and the friends Ive made along the way are what drew me into the trials franchise way back in the HD days and continues till this day. Thanks for all the support, it means more then anyone will ever know.