"See Emily Play" by Pink Floyd?

*Fingers very much crossed*

N.B. Syd Barret supposedly did the slide work on the song with a Zippo lighter ...

Originally Posted by pcgamingisted Go to original post
    My Medicine by The Pretty Reckless? From the album Light Me Up (the lighter?) featuring the lyrics "Somebody mixed my medicine"

Also a zippo on the album
     2 people found this helpful

“Feel good hit of the summer” / QOTSA Pack 2??

Here’s to hoping for Christmas in July!

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but seeing a list of drugs makes me think of "The Horse" from A Wilhelm Scream because he lists a bunch of drugs towards the end of the song.

There's 40 drugs in the list, what about E-40 - Drugs? It's all about drugs and there's the line "pass puff and they smell it when I light it up" which can tie into the lighter.

The Pretty Reckless fits so well. Is it really not that?

What about Juelz Santana feat. Yelawolf - "Mixin' Up The Medicine"? hot fire couldn't burn me

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by larb107 Go to original post
    The Pretty Reckless fits so well. Is it really not that?
    It still could, but personal meetings from the Ubi Staff may delay the confirmation.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by pcgamingisted Go to original post
    My Medicine by The Pretty Reckless? From the album Light Me Up (the lighter?) featuring the lyrics "Somebody mixed my medicine"
    Sorry for the late confirmation, but you've got it! "My Medicine" will be one of three songs in The Pretty Reckless Song Pack, to be released next Tuesday!
     3 people found this helpful