Using potions

Is there a way to use potions better?

I currently press on the mission to access my team of heroes, then select the small "i" to enter the hero profile screen.
    Then press on the potion icon, and then choose the potion to heal the hero with.

If this is the only way to use potions to heal, it seems like there's a possibility to improve on this. Maybe a potion screen where we can select the potions, and that brings up a list of heroes that can be/need healing?

Is there any different ways to heal heroes with potions?

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by poppaserf Go to original post
    Is there a way to use potions better?

I currently press on the mission to access my team of heroes, then select the small "i" to enter the hero profile screen.
    Then press on the potion icon, and then choose the potion to heal the hero with.

If this is the only way to use potions to heal, it seems like there's a possibility to improve on this. Maybe a potion screen where we can select the potions, and that brings up a list of heroes that can be/need healing?

Is there any different ways to heal heroes with potions?
    Currently, the Auto Heal feature only applies when Rushing missions. When playing missions, you have to use Potions as you described.

Auto heal

You can go into rush, auto heal, then back out and play as normal as well