Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by SofaJockey Go to original post
    Cyberpunk is not my 'most anticipated game', it's this.

Though I do intend to play Cyberpunk when I'm done with Legion.
    I'm looking forward to playing both too.

Originally Posted by SofaJockey Go to original post
    Cyberpunk is not my 'most anticipated game', it's this.

Though I do intend to play Cyberpunk when I'm done with Legion.
    Ditto...Cyberpunk 2077 could've been my most anticipated, but the decision to go first-person only plus some other decisions made it fall out of favor a bit. This is fairly cyberpunkish (the genre, not the actual game), so it fits nicely into the spot that CP2077 once held as one of my most anticipated games of 2020.

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by secretzrus Go to original post
    Ditto...Cyberpunk 2077 could've been my most anticipated, but the decision to go first-person only plus some other decisions made it fall out of favor a bit. This is fairly cyberpunkish (the genre, not the actual game), so it fits nicely into the spot that CP2077 once held as one of my most anticipated games of 2020.
    Exactly this, I expect I will hugely enjoy both, but the 3rd person and 'play anyone' current gives legion the edge for me.
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah, I'm hyped for both CP2077 and Legion. Will be playing both as I've been waiting for Cyberpunk since like 2013 and Legion since it was announced.

It would be nice if Ubisoft can give us some insight when they release more info about Watch Dogs Legion. I know that with Anno 1800 they had a whole community website with almost weekly updates from the development team. That was highly appreciated. You also knew in advance when some information would be given. That was really awesome.

Yeah, I would love that. I wish devs were more open on development like even some new screenshots to feed the waiting time.

My guess is that we'll get some more stuff in late Nov/ early Dec and late January through Febuary till release

The problem with being open is that you are less flexible. Anno 1800 was very open with their information and I was a big fan of that. They clearly made a schedule when they would release which information. You have however a problem when you have to delay the game. Of course you want to build the hype and you want to share more and more information when you get closer to the release date. When you have to delay the game then typically this is announced only a few weeks before the release date. At that moment you already shared most of the details of the game. Then it is hard to get the momentum back because you have no more information that you want to share anymore.

I think they share already a lot of information about Watch Dogs Legion. It is at least far more information then they shared during the first Watch Dogs release. We also know very wel how the previous Watch Dogs games worked and for most things it works in the same way or very similar. It is still a franchise.

Yeah, you have a great point. They did basically reveal the basis of the game and the new play-as-anyone mechanics. All that really remains is the story and how everything will work etc. like leveling, vehicles.

I dunno...let's see more of the customization, some of the PvP, more of the map and the different districts, a mission other than the one they keep showing, etc. There's no need to be so secretive...if people want more info about the game, give it to them and be glad people care enough to want to know more about it. The problem is when no one is asking to see more of the game...

Anyways, I remember seeing on Gamespot something about a convention next week where CDPR will actually be streaming live gameplay from Cyberpunk 2077 instead of showing it behind closed doors and showing it to everyone else later. Hopefully, Ubisoft will be showing something as well? Just not GR Wildlands...Ubisoft needs to showcase something that could actually generate some good word of mouth.