fixed! at least for me

solution

Originally Posted by Drolkin Go to original post
    When will it be fixed? Today? Tomorrow? Next week?
    Login to your account in offline mode (go to settings on the log in window), then when youre in your account, switch to online.

Malaka... I logged in at last ... Thank you Ubi
     1 people found this helpful

Dude, I can't even enter the Uplay application.

If your having a sign in issue on rainbow 6 siege

open steam > game library > right click Rainbow > properties > local files > verify integrity of game files...

boom! once that's finished, you can open R6 and you dont even have to sign into Uplay

Originally Posted by Shiyoda Go to original post
    Hello,

possible fix/solution/workaround for me was the offline mode of the uPlay Launcher.

Steps:
    1. Go to Settings at the bottom of the uPlay Login Screen and check the option "Always start Uplay in offline mode.
    2. Click on Restart Uplay above the checked option.
    3. Now login to your account.
    4. When the launchers has opened, click on your profile in the top right corner and click on Go online.
    5. The Launcher will restart and maybe you have to type in your 2-factor code.

After that you should be online.

Hope i could help you with that.
    For all who currently have this problem. I tried it like 4 times now. I logged out and in again. I've needed some tries (3-5) per login but it worked. Please make sure that you don't have enabled the "Remember me" checkbox while log in to your account.

Expert.

THis worked for me, Thank you Shiyoda!

Login on the main uplay website then go back and log in to the uplay desktop app. Worked for me hope this helps

Login to the main uplay website then go bk and login to the desk top app worked for me hope this helps