🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    finally can login again now.
    and i can play again. (division 2)

thx ubisoft team

It actually let me in now.
    I just unticked "Remember me" and it worked.

Ubi fyi

US East coast, dbl clicked desktop icon => logged out twice automatically with the error message. Dbl clicked again and it logged in. Played for about 4 hours, then got kicked from server with server message at 3:51. Have not been able to log in again.

I understand Ubi is having issues, just FYI if it helps.

I'm in too.

now i relog and im in! thank's ubi

Guys reinstall uplay and it will work.i just did it or maybe they fixed it but they didnt announced it yet!!!

Tried this but it doesn't work.

Tried using my vpn. Still doesn't work!

Finally got it working

Hey all, just wanted to share my experience finally working around the utter ****ery Ubi is putting us through this evening. So I was finally able to login after doing the following: 1) disable 2 factor authentication on your acc - it seems to be screwing things up worse than they already are. 2) Change your password. 3) Restart your pc 4) Change your password BACK to your old one. After this I was finally able to log in. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if anything I did fixed it, or if Ubisoft finally got around to fixing this for my account, as people seem to getting back on in waves. Whatever the case, I wish you all every success and hope this helps at least one other person.

It Works since 5 min

Thanks dude! that worked