Please someone confirm that its a glitch. Ive been worried straight for the last hour changing passwords and putting 2 factor auth.
     1 people found this helpful

Does it say that someone has logged into your account with the same IP as you? Thats what it says for me....

Cant log

Hi i was triying to open the game and appeared the message, and i changed the password so i cant log in, but when i closed the game appeared the same message again what i can do?

Its solve for me....Just tried reloggin in and woha....i m in
     3 people found this helpful

Still can't log in.
     1 people found this helpful

same, cant login

Update?

It seems their report is not accurate, its a session error, and the server pushes a timeout timer due to a session error somewhere and then you only see the session issue, not the timeout message. It seems the portal cannot see the difference between a player caused session change on the server, or a session change created by the server itself. Only a session change in general and that general message is, that your session is not the most current one, so the client assumes another one has to be, while no other session exists, only the internal server issue.
     5 people found this helpful

Whatever the reason, how long does it take to fix?
    Any ETA?
    3rd time i started one of the new missions on Division2 PTS and geting booted becauso of that error...

Can some one from Ubisoft respond to some of these questions??? ETA for when it will be fixed??? Advice???