🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Going to offline mode does not help me because the client says:

If this is your first time using Uplay on this computer, you need to log in online at least once before you can use offline mode.

And of course I logged in online many times. But it does not allow me to continue

Ubi is saying its a "VisualError" its probably a bug or glitch

Originally Posted by Mr.Haarah Go to original post
    Going to offline mode does not help me because the client says:

If this is your first time using Uplay on this computer, you need to log in online at least once before you can use offline mode.

And of course I logged in online many times. But it does not allow me to continue
    Same here sir
     2 people found this helpful

Since this was so uncalled for, and was on YOUR SIDE. Those affected should receive a day booster to at least try to make up for the delays caused by this issue.
     6 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Nasimur Go to original post
    Ubi is saying its a "VisualError" its probably a bug or glitch
    Ya it is visual error. You cannot see the games instead of being able to see games .
     1 people found this helpful

To anyone reading this: I suggest getting a good VPN service and qBittorrent so you can safely torrent games and not have to worry about this incompetence.
     2 people found this helpful

are you sure its only visual? i cant even log in to uplay. Every time I log in, the error message pops up and puts me right back to the log in menu

Honestly, it's really annoying that all Ubi games are totally unplayable when something like this happens. I can't even play Rayman or ACIV and it's frustrating. At this point, I just would like to hear from Ubisoft about an update on the situation.
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks man That worked for me. Changed my Password, Tried logging in and out of offline mode than I was able to get in online by the 5thattempt of logging in. Cheers

Originally Posted by noguffay Go to original post
    are you sure its only visual? i cant even log in to uplay. Every time I log in, the error message pops up and puts me right back to the log in menu
    No worry buddy, you are not alone. I guess they call it a "visual bug" in a mean that there is no real problem with your account. But of course it prevents to log in.