🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

What are you meaning :confused:

It finally worked
    tell me what finally works
    UBISOFT are being annoying at the present moment and everyone wants to play
    why im i spending time replying oh wait BECAUSE THE SERVERS ARE DOWN FOR RAINBOW 6 SIEGE I JUST GOT IT AND I HAVE A ONE DAY BOOSTER ON SO PLEASE
    HURRY UP
     1 people found this helpful

Well, I bought a game (not online one) in Steam and I could not play it for 4 hours, because it need one more stupid launcher, that can't login for some reason. Seems like this was first and last game from Ubisoft that I bought. Next time I will just download torrent. Excellent user expirience, Ubisoft!
     2 people found this helpful

unable to connect to the Uplay ,pls fix it ASAP

Thank you Ubi for this new problem.
    It's great when you have just an hour available in the day to play, and it's not possible to stay connected more than 2 minutes because of this bug => so systematically kicked from the game.
    And you still continue to sell us games for which you have to be 100% connected, without talking about the connection problems related to Internet service providers, you are not even able to guarantee the connection of your customers to your servers….

i still can't login to my account

Kennedy.Edmands's Avatar Junior Member

yeah fix it Xd

i get out of my pantience XD

horrible management

Good games.... Held back by an abysmal game launcher

I just managed to log in by doing offline mode first and then hitting go online and entering everything

Ждите

Если у меня уже работает , значит и у вас в скором временя должно заработать! Пороли я не менял и ничего не мудрил , перезапустил и всё заработало!

It must have been some kind of serious issue.... for the outage to last this long... someone just lost their job