I talked with a support member and they basically said they are working on fixing it rn, but its a matter of time. They told me to keep checking this forum and try again in an hour.

я сосал меня ебали

Originally Posted by Dinar_Chik Go to original post
    я сосал меня ебали
    ты бы русских не позорил. школоло
     1 people found this helpful

gej **** is not working anymore

This company has the absolute worst servers, patch schedule and maintenance team.

I realize that adults with full time jobs are not your key demographic, but I can assure you there are many American, adult players who got an entire week off due to the holiday only to be greeted with this BS to start their vacation.

Now I have a temporary ban (using the correct credentials btw, just in a short amount of time). Now the games in my library that cost the most for are now inaccessible. This is the best time to play The Division 2. At 2 PM EST on a Monday, during the 13 minutes of the week where the games servers are actually up.

I can't wait until I can finally login so that I am greeted with a reminder to pre-order Legion and Breakpoint. Which many of us are stupid enough to do. Remember if you buy the gold editions now you gain access to another 4 minutes of server uptime a month, but it doesn't matter because it'll be when you're sleeping or at work anyhow.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by fallen.-- Go to original post
    considering how long it is taking to fix clash probably a month and a half.
    oof

Fixed as of this minute

come on ubisoft, sort it out!!!

so can we not play right now or how do we get to be able to play keep trying?

This worked for me:

1. Start Uplay Client.
    2. Click Settings and choose "Start Uplay in Offline Mode always.".
    3. Login.
    4. Click "Go online".
    5. Type in your login again.
    6. Login.
    7. Enjoy.
     12 people found this helpful