Ubi-Keolun's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff

RESOLVED - Degradation 01.07.2019 - Uplay PC - PC

Hello, we are aware that some players are unable to connect to the Uplay PC client and encounter the following error "Your account has been accessed from another location."

Please note that this is a visual error caused by a degradation. Our teams are actively investigating the situation.

In the meantime, if you have any concerns about your account security, please follow the advice outlined in this article.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

// Ubisoft Support Team

-------------

Update 3:35 PM ET: We're working on resolving login issues as soon as possible. The error message some of you are seeing stating that "Your account has been accessed from another location." is due to this current outage and not because your account is compromised.

-------------

Update 4:40 PM ET: The team has been working hard and will deploy an update that should solve this visual error. You may be disconnected from your games or have issues logging in for the next 30 minutes. Thank you for your patience, and we'll continue updating this forum post until the issue is resolved.

-------------

Update 5:18 PM ET: The restarts are complete and the login issues should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
     40 people found this helpful

What advice? where
     20 people found this helpful

Just wondering, why does the Ubisoft Account page not have a session log that players can see? CCP games does, its very easy to see then that the message is a false flag. Same with Facebook and Google, I just realize.
     4 people found this helpful

still the same

I been tryin to log in again but it still the same things
     11 people found this helpful

Advice??

So we just supposed to wait? There is no advice in here lol
     14 people found this helpful

Guided Misinformation

Yo ubi, it's already 17:00 in the UK if I'm not mistaken. I've read the tweet again - and basically you're telling us that maintenance should stop at 17:00 UK time; but not the fix? Amirite? Or do I not know how to read PR-driven community messages?

What's the update?
     7 people found this helpful

It says I was logged in from another place... is this actually a glitch?
     4 people found this helpful

huh

The game forced logged me out of my account due to this "Glitch" and I lost my phone and can no longer use google authenticator... Steam has this thing where I can contact their support system and they'll message back with solutions..
     5 people found this helpful

Helppppp

Originally Posted by Mr_Child. Go to original post
    It says I was logged in from another place... is this actually a glitch?
    Guys come on, it has been fixed or not ? I bought a booster ans it's getting wasted for nothing, so hurry up. Or else I'll ask for a refund bc for real its soo annoying, most of my friends don't have it.
    Thanks
     9 people found this helpful

When will it be fixed? Today? Tomorrow? Next week?
     19 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... Last ►►