HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KrayZee_ Go to original post
    No, I meant brought back. While Far Cry 1 on PC gave us options to select character model for multiplayer and Far Cry 2 gave us a selection of characters to choose from, we can customize our character in Far Cry Instincts, Far Cry Instincts Evolution and Far Cry Instincts Predator.
    Oh I was speaking in reference to the story mode.

Throwing Knives in FC5- they often don't land where you aim them. For a console player, an auto-aim function would probably be nice- but when aiming for the head just some meter away(after hundreds of hours living a life in a street war) and you instead hit the shoulder or thigh it produces a cringe- and often death, over a silly auto-aim glitch.

Would be nice if FC6 features thrown weapons that allways land where you aim them.

Another one; I just realized there's this "whoosh" sound i FC5 whenever something as trivial as a trader or Resistance Point yielding event spawns in nearby(often too frkn nearby). That sound becomes EXTREMELY frequent.

BY DEFAULT, this bloody sound is best made inactive in FC6- as much as I appreciate devs seeking to meet players with handicaps half way.

My only wish is they actually complete and thoroughly test the game and release it when it is done and working perfectly and doesn't need a 90gb patch on day ten from release to fix all the crap they didn't bother to finish.

I am not spending one cent on another Ubi game until I know it is stable and playable. Foolishly I did it with Wildlands as soon as it came out (playable but still so many glitches) and Breakpoint a year after it's release (missed the release fiasco but a year and more in and it is still burning hot garbage) and I'm not falling for that a third time. Fool me once and all that.

KrayZee_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Borkaman87 Go to original post
    Throwing Knives in FC5- they often don't land where you aim them. For a console player, an auto-aim function would probably be nice- but when aiming for the head just some meter away(after hundreds of hours living a life in a street war) and you instead hit the shoulder or thigh it produces a cringe- and often death, over a silly auto-aim glitch.

Would be nice if FC6 features thrown weapons that allways land where you aim them.
    Personally I'd like to see the knife throw takedown return in Far Cry 6. If the machete and/or kukri returns to Far Cry 6, I'd love to throw them around like the melee weapons in Far Cry 5, Primal and New Dawn. I played on Xbox and I actually didn't mind how difficult it is to throw knives with a controller, it feels satisfying if you can pull it off.

Fix GPU selection in the video options... This wil be more important as people are dual-using their PC for gaming and crypto mining. I cannot be the only person these days running a second GPU dedicated to mining to make a few extra bucks.