Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager

Notice: Pop-up Issue

Hey Assassins,

We are experiencing some unforeseen technical difficulties that are preventing pop-ups containing game content. Given that, we will not be able to release the pop-up for 100 Rift Tokens when SWIFT ASSASSINATION begins on July 1st. Please open the link below to accept 200 Helix Credits as a gesture of our appreciation for your continued support. Since these pop-ups are not functioning at this time, we will not be able to release a pop-up to collect the Helix Credit package in your game. I know supporting each other is where ACR's community shines, so please share or re-tweet the announcement from ACR's social media to make sure everyone receives their package if you can.

http://coupons.ac.bhvronline.com/?ty...4-0ac57ef8380d

*The link expires on July 22nd.

We do not expect Rift Token pop-ups will be functioning for all of the back-to-back events in July, but we will keep you posted!

Bumble

Update: Rift Tokens will regenerate during the time that any Helix Rift Challenge/ Helix Rift Event is active. So, even if you do not join right away, your Rift Token count will still continue to accumulate.

Hi Bumble,

Thank you for communicating and sharing the news.

we will not be able to release the pop-up for 100 Rift Tokens when SWIFT ASSASSINATION begins on July 1st. Please open the link below to accept 200 Helix Credits as a gesture of our appreciation for your continued support.
    (note: Bold emphasis mine)

Just to clarify, the original plan is after current event "For Democracy" ends, we carry over the remaining leftover Rift Tokens and receive a pop-up of 100 Rift Tokens to start the next back-to-back event "Swift Assassination".

Due to technical difficulties, our remaining leftover Rift Tokens will still carry over, but we will not receive the pop-up of 100 Rift Tokens to start the next event.

As compensation, we click on the link and receive 200 Helix Credits to use as we please, but to get 100 Rift Tokens, the cost is 300 Helix Credits? So we will be short 100 Helix Credits?

I do appreciate the gesture to compensate for the technical difficulties, but just wanted to be sure I understand it correctly.

Also, sorry to hear that the Rift Token pop-up technical difficulties might last all of July, but here's hoping the dev team can get it straightened out soon
     2 people found this helpful

So instead 100 Rift Tkoens we loose 100 Helix Credits due to technical issues? And those who do not read read will loose much more? Are u serious?

400 would make sense. Here is 100 premium currency as inconvenience and now you can buy the equivalent lost event energy with the other 300.

The real topper is that they don't expect to be able to fix it anytime in July so that means this "bug" will probaly apply to all the back to back events meaning if this is the only compensation we're out an expected value of 1000 helix (4 events missed would be 400 energy which would cost 1200 premium currency to buy back of which only 200 is compensation so that's -1000)

Is it possible to generate a Rift Ticket coupon? 'Cause I'm also in the "not enough credits to buy what you usually give away is a..lacking mea culpa" camp.
     1 people found this helpful

No tokens

Hello Bumble.

I used your link and it opened in my ACR app. I was told I received a gift of 100 rift tokens but they never appeared.

I tried closing the app and reopening it, I even closed my IPad altogether and still no tokens. Can we fix this please?

Sorry for the post my bad. I did get the 200 Helix Credit. I was looking for rift tokens which is why I made the mistake.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by poppaserf Go to original post
    Hi Bumble,

Thank you for communicating and sharing the news.

(note: Bold emphasis mine)

Just to clarify, the original plan is after current event "For Democracy" ends, we carry over the remaining leftover Rift Tokens and receive a pop-up of 100 Rift Tokens to start the next back-to-back event "Swift Assassination".

Due to technical difficulties, our remaining leftover Rift Tokens will still carry over, but we will not receive the pop-up of 100 Rift Tokens to start the next event.

As compensation, we click on the link and receive 200 Helix Credits to use as we please, but to get 100 Rift Tokens, the cost is 300 Helix Credits? So we will be short 100 Helix Credits?

I do appreciate the gesture to compensate for the technical difficulties, but just wanted to be sure I understand it correctly.

Also, sorry to hear that the Rift Token pop-up technical difficulties might last all of July, but here's hoping the dev team can get it straightened out soon
    Yes, this is correct. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to get the pop-ups functioning again as soon as possible.

That is very poor. A gift of 200 helix credits is a poor substitute. It won’t even buy 100 tokens. And as it’s a 1 time reward, there’s nothing for the next back to back events.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Yes, this is correct. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to get the pop-ups functioning again as soon as possible.
    Hello Bumble,

Appreciate the continued communication and I understand the team is working hard on this.

I just saw this announcement on facebook (via reddit):

"⚠️As technical difficulties continue, you will not receive a 100 Rift Token refill pop-up at the beginning of KINSLAYER tomorrow. When the Helix Rift Event begins (July 3rd, 12:00 UTC), we will post a link to collect 100 Rift Tokens on ACR's social media. Since these pop-ups are still not functioning, you will not receive the package directly from your game. Thanks for your patience and understanding and we hope to get the issue resolved soon. Follow Assassin's Creed Rebellion to stay up to date on game announcements!"

1. Thank you for keeping the playerbase up to speed on the technical difficulties - however, can we expect official announcements to also be announced on this official forum? I'd prefer to get my AC Rebellion news from the ACR forums, not facebook.
    2. Very happy to see that compensation has changed to 100 Rift Tokens for the next event, not 200 Helix Credits! Yay!
    3. Will the collect 100 Rift Tokens link be provided here as well (not just facebook/twitter), similar to the very first one your provided in the start of this thread? I assume you will make a new thread for the Kinslayer event.

Thanks!