Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager

June + July Helix Rift Sequence Now Available!

Hey assassins,

We now have the Helix Rift Sequence to the end of July for you! We're giving you more frequent events to play - check it out!

There are some important things to note about the upcoming changes. When Helix Rift Challenges or Helix Rift Events come back-to-back after another ends - like for SWIFT ASSASSINATION (July 1st):

1) Your remaining Rift Tokens will carry over. You will start the Helix Rift Challenge or Helix Rift Event with any Rift Tokens you hadn't used in the previous Helix Rift Event/Helix Rift Challenge.

2) When the Helix Rift Event or Helix Rift Challenge begins, you will receive a pop-up to collect 100 additional Rift Tokens, so you will always begin with at least 100 Rift Tokens. The pop-up will appear when you change menus in the game. Do not close the pop-up.

3) You will still be able to claim Leaderboard rewards by entering the HQ after a Helix Rift Event or Helix Rift Challenge ends as usual.

4) You will still be able to enter a Helix Rift Event or Helix Rift Challenge when you decide to.

5) When Helix Rift Events/Helix Rift Challenges are back-to-back, you will have to close and re-launch your game for the new one to appear in the events menu.

Finally, the first Kassandra Featured Hero Cube was so popular, we decided to add Featured Hero Cubes to select Helix Rift Events, so they will no longer be constrained to Helix Rift Challenges like in the recent DPS ALL-STARS. You will be able to collect Featured Hero Tokens in A WAR IN THE SHADOWS on July 10th.

I want to know which events you are most excited to compete in to prepare for the next update! Which Heroes in your roster are longing for DNA Fragments? If you have any questions, let me know. I'm always happy to hear from you!

Stay legendary,

Bumble
     4 people found this helpful

K_4i's Avatar Junior Member
    I might be castigated for this choice but some Aleksei would be nice.

Wow, so many "For Democracy" Events I'm not so angry because it is time of AC Odyssey and I like it, especially Fate of Atlantis DLC But first of all I see there is lack of Ezio's and Shao DNA events And secondly I'm not sure if it is good that big events (which lasts 6 days) are so often. Before we had chance to collect more Hellix to buy bonus 100 Rift Tokens.

Btw yesterday we had Ezio's Auditore da Firenzce 560th Birthday. So once again, happy B-day Ezio

K_4i's Avatar Junior Member
    Oh by the way Bumble, just to clarify things

"When the Helix Rift Challenge begins, you will receive a pop-up to collect 100 additional Rift Tokens, so you will always begin with at least 100 Rift Tokens."

Does that mean collecting the pop-up will mean entering the helix rift event?

Also a follow-up, it doesn't seem like there will be an FHC for the DPS All-Stars helix rift challenge in the schedule?

Originally Posted by K_4i Go to original post
    Oh by the way Bumble, just to clarify things

"When the Helix Rift Challenge begins, you will receive a pop-up to collect 100 additional Rift Tokens, so you will always begin with at least 100 Rift Tokens."

Does that mean collecting the pop-up will mean entering the helix rift event?

Also a follow-up, it doesn't seem like there will be an FHC for the DPS All-Stars helix rift challenge in the schedule?
    Thanks for asking K_4i!

Q: Does that mean collecting the pop-up will mean entering the helix rift event?
    A: No, once you have collected the Rift Tokens from the pop-up, you will be able to enter a Helix Rift Event or Helix Rift Challenge as you wish.

Q: it doesn't seem like there will be an FHC for the DPS All-Stars helix rift challenge in the schedule?
    A: No, DPS ALL-STARS will not have a Featured Hero Cube.

I have also updated the post to include some answers to community questions for visibility!
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for the update Bumble! I also spread your message to Reddit, so all the good folks there receive the news as well.

1) Your remaining Rift Tokens will carry over. You will start the Helix Rift Challenge or Helix Rift Event with any Rift Tokens you hadn't used in the previous Helix Rift Event/Helix Rift Challenge.

2) When the Helix Rift Event or Helix Rift Challenge begins, you will receive a pop-up to collect 100 additional Rift Tokens, so you will always begin with at least 100 Rift Tokens. The pop-up will appear when you change menus in the game. Do not close the pop-up.
    So, for clarification, If I end an event with 53 rift tokens left, then the next event starts and I receive the pop-up for 100 rift tokens, does that mean I start the next event with 153 rift tokens?

Finally, the first Kassandra Featured Hero Cube was so popular, we decided to add Featured Hero Cubes to select Helix Rift Events, so they will no longer be constrained to Helix Rift Challenges like in the recent DPS ALL-STARS. You will be able to collect Featured Hero Tokens in A WAR IN THE SHADOWS on July 10th.
    Thanks for sharing the news Bumble! I'm a new player, what's the story with Featured Hero Cubes (FHC)? I've participated in a couple of event/challenge and received hero fragments as I hit certain progression and placed higher. Are FHC additional rewards?
    Also, which hero is chosen to be the FHC? What's the criteria?

Originally Posted by Op71M_M4T3 Go to original post
    Thanks for the update Bumble! I also spread your message to Reddit, so all the good folks there receive the news as well.

So, for clarification, If I end an event with 53 rift tokens left, then the next event starts and I receive the pop-up for 100 rift tokens, does that mean I start the next event with 153 rift tokens?
    You're welcome! Yes, that's correct..

Thanks for spreading the word!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by poppaserf Go to original post
    Thanks for sharing the news Bumble! I'm a new player, what's the story with Featured Hero Cubes (FHC)? I've participated in a couple of event/challenge and received hero fragments as I hit certain progression and placed higher. Are FHC additional rewards?
    Also, which hero is chosen to be the FHC? What's the criteria?
    You're welcome! I am happy to share.

Yes, Featured Hero Cubes are extra rewards we've recently added to some Helix Rift Challenges and soon to Helix Rift Events.

Although ACR is an evolving game and there can always be exceptions/changes, the criteria we currently have is that the Featured Hero must be a Legendary or Epic Hero that is either rewarded in Helix Rift Events or does not have any high drop-chances in legacy missions.

I also conveniently have a few more general Q and As about Featured Hero Cubes for you:

Q: Where can I get Featured Hero Tokens?
    A: You can collect them by completing a Helix Rift Challenge/Helix Rift Event mission -along with the other rewards such as Coins and Codice. You can also collect them in the Synchronization Gauge (the rewards you get by collecting Data Nodes. You can see the Synchronization Gauge by opening the "PROGRESSION" button in the bottom left corner).

Q: What will happen to leftover Featured Hero Tokens if I don't have enough to open the Cube before it is removed from the Shop?
    A: They will be stored for the future. However, you will not be able to see how many Tokens you have saved in your inventory until the next time the Featured Hero Cube is available again. Also, each Featured Hero Token is unique to the specific Featured Hero. For example, you will not be able to spend a Lupo DNA Token on an Alexios DNA Cube.

Q: How many Tokens do I need to unlock a Cube?
    A: Legendary Hero Cubes are unlocked with 2500 Featured Hero Tokens and Epic Hero Cubes are unlocked with 2000 Featured Hero Tokens.

Welcome to the Rebellion Brotherhood, poppaserf. Thanks for stopping by!

nice

interested in ezio’s dna & lupo’s dna
    interested in featured hero cube
    not interested in ottoman,dps,kingslayer
    but i’ll still do it for rewards
    & in for democracy only interested in ritualistic sword & spear not dna of heroes